Phantis Forums

SL1-PO-R6: OFI - PAOK (04-Jul-20, 21:30 EEST)

Blackhawk

Didn’t watch the game as we are down in Bournemouth this weekend. I suppose it could have been worse with a loss. Need O.A.R.I.S. to do us a favour now, which is highly unlikely considering they only have three subs (one of which is a keeper). 

I just hope for good news on Monday.

• Like it 1

You can blame EPO, Marinakis, Melissanidis for our 7 point deduction and I guess we'll see what comes of that from CAS.

But who can we blame for the poor showing of the team post the covid break ?  I can accept the results against Olympiacos, they are a solid team that have got their balance right after being a bit all over the place last season.  How can we go from playing a good game in the Cup to the last two performances against AEK and OFI ?  I'm not talking about the results, but the way the team is being played off the park.  Maybe it's as simple as we have no midfield since the injuries to Misic and Augusto but I don't think it's the simple.  There is enough depth there to cover.  This reminds of the team a few seasons back when you didn't know what you were going to get from week to week and half to half and we would be holding on for dear life at the end of games.

Abel has a lot to answer for and if it wasn't for his large salary I think he'd be 100% gone.

The team is not playing with any pride and determination. It's just another day at the office for the players and at the end they will get paid. I am sure some of the players think that they will not be here next season, so they don't really care.

Everything went down hill from the point that the fat pig with the help of the new government to relegate PAOK due to the fake PAOK/Xanthi allegations. The you throw in the Corona virus and the whole season is pretty much over.

Savvidis and co. need to come up with a plan for next season (players/coaching).