Phantis Forums

Transfer News and Rumors - Summer 2020

Blackhawk

Matos will be dearly missed. One of my favorite players in the past 4 or 5 years. Obviously now with Vieirnha back Ferreira will have another option on that spot behind Rodrigo and Wague. 

As for the deficit we were 40 mil in the hole and after all the sales it is now at 15 mil and apparently manageable.

I bet you we'll be selling Giannoulis this winter. Especially if we don't make it to the knock out round of EL. This is just to say that I think it's more likely Vieirinha will provide support there. Timing might be good, as in a few months I'd expect him to be fit and Wague to also be more competitive.

You're probably right. As for Veirinha he can play R/L back, R/L attacking mid, and even dekari, which means he can plug any holes that may appear due to injuries and cards. The only thing is that he might not be able to last the full game, but with the option of having 5 available subs in a game  I am sure he will be very valuable. Also let's not forget he's not playing in Europe, so Giannoulis and other should get a break in SL/Greek cup as a result.

As for Giannoulis, if Napoli (or anybody else) does not offer 10 mil, I don't see the sale happening. I think he will most likely be sold next summer.

Yeah I don't know how often he'll be able to play a full game (though I wouldn't be surprised if he does, just not back to back). He definitely doesn't have the freak-beast genes that Matos has. But him being able to play basically anywhere will be very valuable. Hopefully his testing results come back clean soon. And I hope whoever recorded those promotional shots and interviews kept their distance and wasn't in contact with the rest of the team.

With Giannoulis, I think if we could have convinced him to extend, then he would have done it already. It's been over a month since Besiktas now, and I can't recall our team being able to successfully lock someone down after trying for this long a time. I guess only time will tell.

Απ'οτι κατάλαβα ο Ζαμπά δεν θα ξαναπαίξει στον ΠΑΟΚ. Του είπε ο Φερεϊρα οτι θέλει να παίξει ολόκληρη την πλευρά, αυτός είπε οχι και απο'κει και πέρα ο ΠΑΟΚ του κρέμασε το δελτίο.

Δεν είμαστε μεγάλη ομάδα παίδες. Οτι θέλουν κάνουν οι παίκτες.

El Kaddouri confirmed yesterday that he's in discussions to extend his contract with PAOK.

In other news:

I believe Zivkovic's deal was a 1+1, with us being required to sell if an offer of at least a certain amount was received next summer?