Phantis Forums

SL1-R25: PAOK - Olympiakos (23-Feb-20, 19:30 EET)

Blackhawk

These are the facts:

- The team is nothing like last season

- Biseswar should not be starting, he doesn’t have the stamina

- Lambrou should be starting

- Semedo has the easiest 90 minutes that he will have the season

- Limnios was Tsimikas’ b!tch today

• Like it 1

Also big mistake not starting Matos.

And another thing. They had Tsimikas and we had Giannoilis who was poor.

Also did not take advantage from any of our set pieces.

We better wake up and save the 2nd place.

Unsurprising result.  Almost every player in the squad is down one or two levels from last season.

I don't want to get rid of Abel because I'm not confident we'll find better but if Lucescu was to come back I'd give Abel a bunch of flowers and show him the door.  He seems to lack common sense.  Maybe he thinks he's playing a video game.

• Like it 1

3 hours ago, Blackhawk said:

Did not deserve anything from this match. We did not create anything and in the end lost by a lucky goal.

The way the ball went in was lucky for sure, but that run from Tsimikas was all the money!

3 hours ago, Blackhawk said:

And another thing. They had Tsimikas and we had Giannoilis who was poor.

Giannoulis had a hard time because our young serb winger had been instructed to cover him all match I think, whenever he would go.

3 hours ago, Bananas said:

Unsurprising result.  Almost every player in the squad is down one or two levels from last season.

I don't want to get rid of Abel because I'm not confident we'll find better but if Lucescu was to come back I'd give Abel a bunch of flowers and show him the door.  He seems to lack common sense.  Maybe he thinks he's playing a video game.

Abel...what a inability...

Really still this poor at this stage of the season?

This is nothing...Horrible, depressing. Non-sense long balls, centers at random. No inside connections. Huge distances inter and intra-lines, a lot of inaccuracies, fatalize accidents.  

My warning, my fear at the beginning of the season. Even worse reality, now. But apparently he follows unscathed?!

Another big game, another fail to win. A volcano Toumba deserves better...

Lucescu should never had left. I would love him to come back. To try to reach the groups in Champions! Miss him a lot.

Λες και δεν θέλαμε να κερδίσουμε.

Μεγάλη ευθύνη στον Αμπέλ, φυσικά. Ξεκινάει Σφιντέρσκι ο οποίος σε όλο το ματς έφαγε χώμα από τον Σεμέδο. Κρατάει μέσα 90' τον Μπίσεσβαρ ο οποίος δεν έκανε απολύτως τίποτα, πέρα από την πάσα στον Ελ Καντουρί που βρήκε αέρα. Βγάζει Πέλκα, ο οποίος είναι χασογκόλης αλλά τουλάχιστον προσπαθεί και τρέχει. Βάζει Ακπόμ, ενώ κρατάει μέσα Σφιντέρσκι, ενώ σχεδόν ποτέ δεν έχουμε παίξει με δύο επιθετικούς. Πέταξε λευκή πετσέτα από τον πάγκο και οι αλλαγές του πλην του Μαουρίσιο ήταν κακές. Λημνιός και Πέλκας θα μπορούσαν να δημιουργήσουν κάτι παραπάνω από Μπίσεσβαρ και Σφιντέρσκι όπως πήγε το παιχνίδι.

Βέβαια το ματς κρίθηκε από δύο οριακές φάσεις. Στη μία η μπάλα δεν πέρασε ίσως για εκατοστά εκτός αγωνιστικού χώρου και στην άλλη φάση ο Βαρέλα δόθηκε οφσάιντ χωρίς να ακουμπήσει τη μπάλα. Θα μπορούσαν να είναι διαφορετικά τα πράγματα, αλλά με τον τρόπο που παίξαμε κι επειδή είμαστε ΠΑΟΚ, όλοι λέμε πως δεν αξίζαμε τίποτα.

Για ματς που κρίνει το πρωτάθλημα, η ομάδα μπήκε σαν να μην ήθελε να κερδίσει. Ο Ολυμπιακός κουρασμένος μετά από μεγάλο ματς την Πέμπτη και παρόλο αυτά δεν κάναμε τίποτα παρά γιόμες και τραγικές εκτελέσεις στημένων που δεν έβγαλαν ούτε φάση, πέρα από το γκολ-οφσάιντ. Πολύ κακό παιχνίδι. Συνεχίζουμε...

6 hours ago, Athens4 said:

My dad who is subscribed to PAOK TV has had to refresh his stream a total of 17 times in the first half. Then people wonder why I use only free links. Provide a good service before you start asking for money.

Didn't need to refresh a single time. You thought for a second your freaking internet connection might be the problem? In any case, watch out your mouth when talking about PAOK TV.

I don't wonder why you use free links. You do it because you are a tzabatzis!

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, Yiankos said:

Didn't need to refresh a single time. You thought for a second your freaking internet connection might be the problem? In any case, watch out your mouth when talking about PAOK TV.

I don't wonder why you use free links. You do it because you are a tzabatzis!

Stable connection and we were in the same room as the modem. We checked online during the game and numerous people had the same issues.

But, yes, I will probably still use free links. Football is for the people!

10 hours ago, Nilaul said:

Well F***...

I told you guys we need better central midfielders.. 

That would obviously help. 

But what we really need is a better coach. Almost all players would play the double. 

He should never have come but there was no time to antecipate and bring better...Take care of next season...Now. 

Edited by bluevertigo