Phantis Forums

Aris - Xanthi (Tuesday, 14 January, 19:30 EET - Greek Cup)

Emperor

Επαναληπτικός του 0-1, το οποίο κανονικά θα έπρεπε να είναι 0-2 με το λάθος ακυρωθέν γκολ στο 93'. 

To παιχνίδι είναι σε 5 ώρες και αποστολή δεν έχει ανακοινωθεί. 

1-1 ημίχρονο.

Τα τραγικά λάθη των διαιτητών κρατάνε την Ξάνθη στη διεκδίκηση της πρόκρισης. Αντί για 0-2 και 1-0 (3-0 υπέρ μας), έχουμε 0-1 και 1-1 (2-1 υπέρ μας).

Ηταν που ήταν άχρηστοι οι περισσότεροι Ελληνες επόπτες, τώρα που έχουν γίνει μαλθακοί με το VAR, χάνουν 3 στα 4 οφσάιντ! Χαχαχα

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, ukworm said:

Ηταν που ήταν άχρηστοι οι περισσότεροι Ελληνες επόπτες, τώρα που έχουν γίνει μαλθακοί με το VAR, χάνουν 3 στα 4 οφσάιντ! Χαχαχα

Μιλάμε για απίστευτη ανικανότητα, αυτοί οι τύποι πληρώνονται κανονικά και αρκετά λεφτά μάλιστα!

Congrats to all on advancing.

@almandIt's not all that bad, the team showed some real character today.

Someone tell the arse clown to stop embarrassing the team with his actions acting like a tough guy running onto to the field. Where was this anger when the gate was stolen after the Molde game?  Fricking idiot!!!

Edited by Mitsos
  • Like it 2

As long as injuries are avoided the team should be fine. The unfortunate issue with the transfer ban will hurt but I believe we will be ok. They might want to rethink their stance towards the two players that have been pushed to the side because they want to cut ties with them though.

• Like it 1

9 hours ago, Alphonse said:

The lack of interchangeable 11 will hurt you in the long run.

Agree or disagree?

Definitely! The manager has a clear concept in this issue, in my opinion it's very risky and I am afraid we will pay it at the end of the day. I have never heard of a team which has been succesful in the long run by using the same 11 players in all matches.

Edited by Emperor