Phantis Forums

SL1-R13: PAOK - AO Xanthi (07-Dec-19, 18:00 EET)

Blackhawk

1 hour ago, Blackhawk said:

I think it was a penalty. All season everybody is saying any handball is a penalty according to the new rules. This was exactly the same hand ball as the Biseswar one in the game against Ajax.

I could care less what the gavroi will say. I would like an own goal by Xanthi just so they can go beserk.

The Biseswar penalty against Ajax was a huge joke Christo and we all know it. The referee would never have given us such a penalty in that game.

I don't know what the rules are. In my book that was not a penalty. The ball is cleared and is going away from the goalkeeper, the defender has no interest or will to play the ball with his hand. He's just unlucky. That's all. I don't think these handballs should be called penalties. But of course every referee does whatever he wants based on factors that are ruining the game (paragka).

If I am proud of one thing, is that Savvidis controls the EPO and he's never tried to have referees give us anything more than we deserve.

Of course this 50-50 is 90-10 according to Karapappas, Theodoridis, Marinakis and the rest of scumbags that seek to control everything!

On 12/7/2019 at 2:44 PM, pash said:

I agree with Yiannaki. For me, inadvertent stuff like that shouldn't be called. 

I agree too, but as we have seen this season these infractions are being called depending on which ref makes the call and who it is called (not called) against.

• Like it 1