Phantis Forums

SL1-R12: Olympiakos - PAOK (01-Dec-19, 19:30 EET)

Blackhawk

1 hour ago, Soprano76 said:

Fair result at the end of the day and the streak continues. How many more games until PAOK matches Panatha's record? 

We have beaten that record already. We are now focussing on Oly’s record.

https://www.agonasport.com/agonasport-allnews/paok-go-38-matches-unbeaten-in-super-league

https://www.uefa.com/memberassociations/news/newsid=1745954.html

We are at 47 right now. Need 11 to equalize that record and 12 to beat it.

• Like it 1

This felt like last years Olympiakos vs Paok, similar stuff, except that today we might had been able to score a 2nd goal in the first half, if our players played with a cleaner mind. Defence wise Paok has seemingly improved even though Giannoulis though, decided to chop the guy down even though he was obviously gonna pass towards an marked player.

This was horrible football from both teams tbf, it felt like both teams players where focused on trying to beat the sh!t  out of each other instead of actually playing ball. Piss poor mentality.

Edited by Nilaul

Είναι πραγματικά απορίας άξιο το πως ο Φερέιρα βάζει βασικό τον Μπίσεσβαρ τη στιγμή που όλοι λέμε ότι χαλάει το παιχνίδι της ομάδας. Όχι μόνο τον ξεκινάει, αλλά τον κρατάει και για 80 λεπτά.

Τέλος πάντων, το δεύτερο ημίχρονο ήταν τραγικό. Ο Ολυμπιακός το ήθελε πιο πολύ και ήταν παθιασμένος. Οι δικοί μας ήθελαν να κρατήσουν το 0-1 και μετά το 1-1. Θα μπορούσαμε να χάσουμε πολύ εύκολα. Βέβαια και ο Ολυμπιακός είναι βαθιά συμπλεγματική ομάδα με αρκετό φόβο απέναντι στον ΠΑΟΚ.

Ο διαιτητής μας έπαιξε πολύ καλά. Και κατ' εμέ το VAR θα έπρεπε να δώσει το πέναλτι του Ποντένσε. Του Μάτος όχι τόσο.

Φυσικά ο πόλεμος εκτός των γραμμών συνεχίζεται. Πριν το ματς φάγαμε ντου κλπ, αλλά φυσικά εμείς δεν είμαστε λούλες, ούτε έχουμε Πειραιώτικη φλωριά να φεύγουμε σαν αυτούς. Πέσιμο στους διαιτητές στο ημίχρονο και μετά τη λήξη και φυσικά τρομερό σόου Θεοδωρίδη φυσικά μετά τον αγώνα.

Αυτο το ποδόσφαιρο θέλει η συμμαχία ΝΔ-Ολυμπιακού με δεκανίκι το σκουλήκι στη Θεσσαλονίκη.

Κάνανε τα πάντα να σπάσουν το αήττητό μας και εμείς με μία μέτρια εμφάνιση στο πρώτο ημίχρονο και τραγική στο δεύτερο καταφέραμε να μη χάσουμε. Ο πόνος είναι μεγάλος στα θρεφτάρια του Πειραιά.

• Like it 2

To be honest we really should have done better. I want to believe Fereira is doing a good job but I don't see the team playing the same football they were playing last year or in the the two games against Ajax. I hope we give him time though instead of calling for his head after the first defeat (it is going to come at some point whether we like it or not).

By the way, clear penalty on Podence and I have no idea why VAR did nothing. In fact I would say that the one given was less of a penalty considering the time it took him to go down.

• Like it 1

Lets be honest here, this is the biggest game in Greece right now and a huge derby/rivalry. Even El Classico gets dragged down to a poor level at times.

Give me a good result over pretty football in theses games every time!  To say that it was " Piss poor mentality" is harsh. The players did fine under such intense circumstances and this was, as so many are, a dog fight.

Piss poor mentality is when teams/clubs try and get games called off or look for a result or points deduction to be decided by a court case and a trial by media.

• Like it 1
  • Thanks 1