Phantis Forums

SL1-R9: PAOK - Panathinaikos (03-Nov-19, 20:00 EET)

Blackhawk

1 hour ago, Yiankos said:

Φυσικά δεν εννοώ ότι θέλω να φύγει ο Φερέιρα ή κάτι τέτοιο. Να μείνει ο άνθρωπος, αλλά κάποιος πρέπει να τον συνετίσει. Είσαι προπονητής και έχεις την ευθύνη. Ακόμα κι αν κάνει ατομικό λάθος ο παίκτης σου, εσύ έχεις την ευθύνη. Γιατί η συμπαγής περσινή άμυνα έχει γίνει παιδική χαρά φέτος; Επειδή ο Κρέσπο, ο Βαρέλα, ο Μάτος κλπ είναι χειρότεροι παίκτες; Λίγο δύσκολο να το πιστέψω. Σε κάθε περίπτωση δεν μπορείς να "δίνεις" στεγνά τους παίκτες σου. Και σύμπτωση επαναλαμβανόμενη, παύει να είναι σύμπτωση.

Ο προπονητής πρέπει να εμπνέει. Και ομάδα που πάει για το όσα φάμε και όσα βάλουμε δεν έχει καμία τύχη. Αν δεν μπορείς να κρατήσεις το σκορ τότε δεν μπορείς να κερδίσεις τίτλους. Είναι μεγάλη μαγκιά να ξέρεις ότι μπορείς να κρατήσεις το 1-0 ή και το 0-0 ακόμα αν χρειαστεί. Αυτός είναι ο μοναδικός λόγος που φέτος δεν πάμε καλά. Γιατί φάμε 3 γκολ από τη Σλόβαν, και γιατί φάγαμε από δύο γκολ με Ατρόμητο, Α.Ρ.Η., ΑΕΚ και Παναθηναϊκό. Παιχνίδια που έπρεπε να προηγηθούμε και να τα κλειδώσουμε όμορφα κι ωραία, τα κάναμε ντέρμπι και στο τέλος λέμε κι ευχαριστώ για τα αποτελέσματα όπως ήρθαν.

Το μόνο που θέλω είναι, κεφάλι κάτω και δουλειά. Ούτε IG, ούτε δηλώσεις και σάλια. Είσαι 5 μήνες στην ομάδα, κατάλαβε επιτέλους τι γίνεται και διόρθωσε αυτά που πρέπει να διορθώσεις.

@Yiankos

I've tried google translation but it is not the same thing, and certainly we do not capture some details. Can you post this is in english? It seems very interesting. 

He says that he does not want Fereira to leave but he someone needs to tell him that he is responsable for the mistakes, even those made by single players. Why is the defence, which was so good last year, conceeding goals against teams like Atromitos, A.R.I.S and AEK? We need to become a team that can comfortable put the game to bed and hold onto a 1-0 or 0-0 score if need be.

And he's not wrong.

Bluevertigo, do you have any insight/opinions on Ferreira defensively from his seasons in Portugal? Is this a known problem with him, in other words?

I would not be surprised if this is just a matter of players not being fully in sync with the new system.

On 11/7/2019 at 7:04 PM, pash said:

And he's not wrong.

Bluevertigo, do you have any insight/opinions on Ferreira defensively from his seasons in Portugal? Is this a known problem with him, in other words?

I would not be surprised if this is just a matter of players not being fully in sync with the new system.

@pash

IMO, the poor defensive performance it’s a consequence of his ambitious but not solidified approach. Already seen at Braga. He doesn't adapt to the squad. The players must adjust to his idea. The same old story. Propose variability with memorized movements but loosing surprise effect.

Many doubts if this will be just a question of time, a question of players’s adaptation/sync.  

Want to defend/attack in different systems. A clear 4-4-2 when defending without ball, but in possession shift to a 3-4-3. Some players out of position, and then, team losing compaction, losing shape, a lot of spaces appearing and conceded in the center. He wants tactical complexity but fails to consolidate the simplest. In Portugal, last season, although Braga has shown really good performances, they have suffered too much in several matches. Discontinuity. 

Lower the individual quality he has in the team, higher the number of errors. He neither protects intrinsic inaccuracies nor minimizes "natural" accidents.

What really surprises me a lot is how PAOK is suffering against "poor" teams like Aris, Panathinaikos. At Toumba!

We all know the low level of Greek SL but he needs to look, understand and adjust to what he really has in the squad. 

Edited by bluevertigo
  • Like it 1

On 11/8/2019 at 5:52 AM, Athens4 said:

Why is the defence, which was so good last year, conceeding goals against teams like Atromitos, A.R.I.S and AEK? We need to become a team that can comfortable put the game to bed and hold onto a 1-0 or 0-0 score if need be.

Lol, like they are bad teams... come on...