Phantis Forums

Transfer News and Rumors - January 2020

Blackhawk

What i don't understand...... is why do we leave transfers till June to start talking about and planning. 

Shouldn't we have the signings we want already selected? I have never worked in a European football club.. But I dont get it. 

None of us (and ESPECIALLY the websites) have any idea what they (the team) are talking about and where they're at in the process. Your question presupposes that it's just a matter of selecting someone and they'll join...but I'm sure it's much more involved than what we assume.

-edit- spelling

Edited by pash

42 minutes ago, Tzatziki said:

lol I don't understand why the new coach was not able to make even a single transfer....considering the circumstances, he has done a decent job imo what most fans say?

It has been said we are restricted by FFP. I don't know if this is true. I think this season we are hamstrung by a combination of injuries, age and a less balanced squad than last season. Not to mention the fact that our previous coach left 2 days before the players returned for pre-season.

This is not an excuse btw, just some reasons for the difference from last season to this. On the field we have not been good enough to lead the league.... END OF STORY.

• Like it 1

Ο Στοχ είναι το αποτέλεσμα της μαλακίας του Γιωργάκη. Κι ένας από τους λόγους που ο Λουτσέσκου έφυγε απ' ότι είχε ακουστεί.

Πάντως πήρε κάποια παιχνίδια ο Στοχ και ήταν χώμα. Βέβαια και ο Μπίσεσβαρ χώμα είναι και παίζει συνεχώς χωρίς λόγο.