Phantis Forums

Transfer News and Rumors - January 2020

Blackhawk

I could be wrong, but didn't Monaco come to an agreement with the FFF to do away with that tax loophole? Due to the other teams complaining about the unfair advantage that gave them?

Personally, if Monaco came knocking, I'd 100% choose them. They're having a tough time but are rebuilding...they have a decent squad and money behind them (and are only one game away from European competition next season). And from PAOK's perspective...they can pay good money for Limnios.

InPAOK reporting that Oliveira is a target of Nottingham Forest (UGHHHHH) for a loan because he is apparently not getting game time again. If there ever was a time to try to make a move for him, this is it.

Though it's an interesting position: do you go to a much better country, but work for a deplorable criminal? Or go back to Greece, where your career takes a dive? Hmmm

True, we have definitely painted ourselves into a corner with this. We needed a top tier midfielder but now we have too many players. Perhaps this means Mauricio's contract won't be extended after all (which is not necessarily a bad thing)

Hopefully Mystakidis signs there and kicks ass.  I always had a soft spot for him but in the last few seasons the level of players we brought to the team has been strong and he hasn't been able to stay in the first team.  It is what it is.

• Like it 1

It's interesting they would go for El Kaddouri. I mean is you compare his numbers at PAOK with Shakhov's there are not even close. And if Shakhov barely makes it as a sub, what would they expect El Kaddouri to do there?

Edit: And they have Tachtsidis who is a starter!!!

Edited by Yiankos

Wouldn't surprise me if El Kaddouri's long history in that league makes them think there's additional value that they can capitalize on. As in, they think he can be a difference maker for them and have spent enough time watching him to realize it.