Phantis Forums

Transfer News and Rumors - January 2020

Blackhawk

Yes that one. I would agree that we don't need him. His football career has been in downward move the last few years due mostly to injuries. I would focus on developing the two youngsters (Mihaj, Michailidis) to eventually take over the CB position.

Some word from Portuguese sites that we're asking for 12mm EUR for Jaba, from Sporting. Keep in mind that Misic is a Sporting player as well - we may get him for "free" if we give a big discount on Jaba. For me, 9mm + Misic would be MORE than fair.

3 μύρια είναι καλά για το πως παίζει ο Ζαμπά.

Το θέμα είναι ότι δεν πρέπει να μπαίνουμε μέσα. Πόσα δώσαμε για να τον πάρουμε; Αν δώσαμε 3 πρέπει να πάρουμε τουλάχιστον 5. Αν δώσαμε 5 πρέπει να πάρουμε 7. Αλλιώς δεν πάμε πουθενά!

Αυτή η κατάρα με τους κεντρικούς χαφ μας έχει φάει ρε παιδιά. Και να πεις ότι δεν έδωσε λεφτά ο Σαββίδης... Έδωσε που να πάρει. Πόσα έσκασε για Εσίτι και Ντόουγκλας ρε Χρήστο εσύ που τα ξέρεις;

Γάμησέ τα... Έσκασε 5 μύρια και πόσα ακόμα στους μισθούς plus τους μισθούς του Πόντους και του Μαουρίσιο και αν δεν είχαμε τον Μίσιτς φέτος θα είχαμε μείνει πολύ πίσω από τον Ολυμπιακό...

Τουλάχιστον Εσίτι, Ντόουγκλας και Μίσιτς είναι σε καλή ηλικία.

40 minutes ago, BostonThanatos said:

I think it's $5M Euros for Esiti & Douglas combined

Somewhere around that figure. I seem to remember 2.5 mil for Augusto and 3.5 mil for Esiti, plus or minus few K's. 

I didn't rate Misic last season.  But to be fair he didn't get an opportunity as he was last on the list of midfielders behind Oliveira, Mauricio, Canas, Shakhov, Wernbloom.  After seeing what he's capable of this season, I'd say he's a very good deal at 2.25 million.  Add to that he's only 25 years old.  I'd be surprised (assuming he plays at this standard) if we didn't buy him.

As for the other midfielders, overall, not that impressive considering what we've payed for them.  Still, it's early days and many of our signings started off slow in the past.  So hopefully this is the case with Esiti and Douglas.  They are of a good age so there is that.

• 2 weeks later...

The rumor this summer was Monaco, glad to see there might possibly be a shred of interest continuing. We need to lose a few wingers, which is our most over-full position. Selling Limnios and Jaba next month would get us some serious cash, though I'm not sure if Limnios has a buy-out?