Phantis Forums

Euro 2020 Group J - Greece-Liechtenstein (8 September 2019, Olympic Stadium, Athens)

nasl

1 minute ago, La Mendel said:

Samaris cannot deliver a proper cross... why is he even on the pitch?? Where is Limnios??? Who is Giannoulis?

He was about to come in too. Dutchman changed his mind

• Thanks 1

Just now, La Mendel said:

Sack Van Schip!!!!!!! EPO leaders money is under your pillows and mattresses... Bring it out and hire a proper coach!!!!! Rehhagel wasnt a cheap solution but their choice paid dividends...

It's more the players, but I'm game.

• Like it 1

Guys do not blame the coach at all, we are an embarrassment and one of Europe’s worst teams in soccer we have to face it.. this is only on the players and no one else.. we need to start being honest with ourselves and realize we are officially a minnow and a a complete disgrace..our players are not good enough bottom line.. The coach probably regrets taking this job.. I don’t care which players you try and mix and match the results will be the same.. This team has not changed at all since the disgraceful euro 2016 qualifiers.. 

• Like it 1

Just now, J1078 said:

Guys do not blame the coach at all, we are an embarrassment and one of Europe’s worst teams in soccer we have to face it.. this is only on the players and no one else.. we need to start being honest with ourselves and realize we are officially a minnow and a a complete disgrace..our players are not good enough bottom line.. The coach probably regrets taking this job.. I don’t care which players you try and mix and match the results will be the same.. This team has not changed at all since the disgraceful euro 2016 qualifiers.. 

You are right but I regret too that they hired this coach. His CV is laughable. He was assistant coach of some unglamorous teams...  even Skibbe was assistant Voeller at the German national team between 2000-2004 and he was the real coach because Voeller had not a licence. Markarian was successful with Panathinaikos, Ranieri was famous etc. etc.

Jong Ajax assistant, Guadalajara, etc. etc. Its hilarious. As if Spain would hire Nioplias as head coach LOL

Liechtenstein lost to the following teams

Italy 6-0

bosnia 5-0

Finland 2-0

Armenia 3-0

GREECE 1-1

Liechtenstein only point of the qualifiers.. Greece have now lost every game at Oaka I’m this campaign.. We are a footballing disgrace and the one if the worst teams in Europe.. 

• Sad 1

• Lazarus changed the title to Euro 2020 Group J - Greece-Liechtenstein (8 September 2019, Olympic Stadium, Athens)
  • Dutch Eagle locked this topic