Phantis Forums

SL1-R2: PAOK - Panionios (01-Sep-19, 19:00 EEST)

Blackhawk

FT 2-1. Me to zori. 

What is bothering me is that we played 6 games and conceeded a goal in all of them and 10 overall. 

Glad there is the international break. Maybe playing those games in another environment will set the mind free.

Η άμυνά μας είναι τραγική. Με μία φορά που βγήκε από το καβούκι του ο Πανιώνιος έβαλε γκολ σαν σε προπόνηση. Δεν γίνεται να χτίσεις ομάδα όσα φάμε και όσα βάλουμε. Και να πω ότι το 4-4-2 μας βοηθάει να έχουμε επιθετικό πλουραλισμό. Παπάρια. Μία φορά ο Σβιντέρσκι με τον Ακπόμ δεν αλλάξαν πάσα. Έστω ΜΙΑ ΠΑΣΑ.

Τέλος πάντων. Στήριξη στην ομάδα από όλους, αλλά κάτι πρέπει να αλλάξει. Με τέτοιες εμφανίσεις θα έρθουν και οι γκέλες και μετά θα είμαστε δύσκολα. Ευτυχώς πήραμε τους 6 βαθμούς, αλλά κάτι πρέπει να γίνει. Επιθετικά φλύαροι και πίσω μπάζουμε.

3 hours ago, pash said:

That's game. Is it just me or are these VAR checks taking waaaayyy too long? Even the ref looks annoyed.

Way too long! They were super annoying in the PAO - OFI match, dunno how it went in this one. On most occasions you couldn’t see what the VAR was looking at, once decision was made, you finally saw the replay and it should have taken not long at all to make the calls.

It was very strange. Don't know what the other games showed, but on PAOKTV at least they just zoomed in on the ref's face for literally minutes at a time. Happened more towards the end. At one point (after our second goal), Pelkas went to talk to him and the guy seemed to be saying something like yeah the goal counts (I'm assuming; Pelkas was mollified and went away). But if that's the case...why take so long??

I should note that he didn't go and check any video himself, nor did he seem to ask for it. Gave me a heart attack every time.

Ειδικά στο δικό μας ματς δεν υπήρχαν "δύσκολες" φάσεις. Απορώ γιατί χρειάστηκαν τέτοιες τεράστιες διακοπές τα τζιμάνια που έβλεπαν το ματς από έξω. Κάτι δεν πάει καλά...

Just watched the after match press conference. 

Tsorvazoglou asks a question: 

"Is their a football explanation as to why every game we cop a goal with the opposition's first attack in the game?" 

This Abel Ferriara replies I believe in positive energy, if your positive we won't cops goals so be positive and it won't happen. 

WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF I think someone needs to slap this guy in across the head 

23 hours ago, pash said:

It was very strange. Don't know what the other games showed, but on PAOKTV at least they just zoomed in on the ref's face for literally minutes at a time. Happened more towards the end. At one point (after our second goal), Pelkas went to talk to him and the guy seemed to be saying something like yeah the goal counts (I'm assuming; Pelkas was mollified and went away). But if that's the case...why take so long??

I should note that he didn't go and check any video himself, nor did he seem to ask for it. Gave me a heart attack every time.

In the PAO match they had a mini screen on the reff and a bigger screen on the VAR team looking at the play... their pointing at things, zooming in and out... both times it was a simple on side and on the other I thought the ball didn’t go out, they prob took about 3 minutes on both and there was another one or two repeats of this.