Phantis Forums

EL-QR4-L1: Slovan Bratislava - PAOK (22-Aug-19, 22:00 EEST)

Blackhawk

3 minutes ago, Soprano76 said:

Lol relax Yiankos, I root for PAOK over Olympiakos. Just trying to be real. Team came out blabbering after the fixtures vs Ajax and laid a big fat kourada out there today. 

Sure we did Soprano. Today's defeat was horrible.

However, don't bring Olympiakos in the game. The eliminated Victoria Plzen who then got eliminated in Europa League by Antwerp and you want us to applaud them? AEK did the same thing last year, they had manageable draws and making fun of PAOK. Then they got Ajax and Benfica, the two teams that eliminated PAOK and they got a big fat 0 in four games. Not even a damn tie.

Πάλι τα ίδια αρχίσαμε; Απαράδεκτη εμφάνιση η αποψινή. Πως γίνεται να παίξεις στα ίσα τον Άγιαξ και μετά να χάσεις από την Σλόβαν;

Δεν τα βλέπω καλά τα πράγματα.

All I have to say is Trabzonspor.  Slovan at least is a team that won an European title against Barcelona.

In any case we will have a tough time against them. They will play the same games as they did today. Counter attacks. We just have to play together as a team.  If we score an early goal, we will win easily. Otherwise the longer it will go scoreless the better chances Slovan will have to eliminate us.

There is not a big difference between 0:0 and the actual 1:0 result today. In either case we need to score at home to have a chance to qualify.

If I was Ferreira I would sit out Paschalakis for Sunday's game. He needs to start focusing on his game. I also think Jaba needs to see some bench time. 

Because about 40 minnow FA's were sleeping or their chairman filled their pockets when UEFA reformed CL and granted the big 4 each 4 berths in CL (=50%). Leaving the other 50 members with the other half were the biggest of the small countries divide 10 berths en the mini-mini-minnows fight from the end of June for a lousy 6 births............. 

• Like it 1