Phantis Forums

CL-QR3-L2: Ajax - PAOK (13-Aug-19, 21:30 EEST)

Blackhawk

We defs have another goal in us, both teams are very open. Need Jaba to get some final product, Akpom has been quiet also (not his fault) Biseswar and Pelkas our biggest threats. I think we'll get our chances to score, we need to just be patient. Paschalakis has been massive need another big half from him and a little luck when chances fall Ajax's way and who knows

Both penalties were correct, but all the fouls are going Ajax's way. We need to keep more possession.

El Kaddouri has been poor today. Would be my first sub. Also Pelkas is flirting with a red card. At some point I want Stoch to come in for Jaba.

We Just need to play football. No need for to much respect. But third goal for 020 and third shitgoal. 

BTW. Dutch analysts (Ruud Gullit and Youri Mulder;. last was also international) say that the second penalty wasn't one as the ball was shot from 15 cm against Biseswar's arm.

Μπίσεσβαρ μαέστρος και πάλι. Τι παιχτάρα είναι αυτή ρε γαμώτο. Αν αντέξουμε σ' αυτό τον ρυθμό ίσως έχουμε ελπίδα. Αν το δεύτερο ημίχρονο είναι αντίστοιχο με το πρώτο ματς, τότε θα χάσουμε.