Phantis Forums

CL-QR3-L1: PAOK - Ajax (06-Aug-19, 20:00 EEST)

Blackhawk

2 hours ago, Athens4 said:

Just watched the highlights from the home games in 2010 and the one in 2016. We really should have won both.

Our finishing was the difference. We need to be clinical this time.

I keep telling myself that we ARE a much better team now. But so are they...

-edit- Just saw this:

https://inpaok.com/583919/den-erchete-touba-o-neres/

Edited by pash

Easily could have qualified both times. Who can forget Klaus missing a bucket load of chances in 2016 when were 1-0 up. How that one in particular got away from us ill never know. 

In 2010 we had a classic Greek team in Europe lapse and conceded 3 goals in 10 minutes and that was that. 

• Like it 1

Manges, in Melbourne and not sure how to watch the game.. ecl rights sit with Optus but their coverage starts from play-off stage. Can’t seem to get a stream through open tv wen stream as a error message say “no compatible source was found with this media”

Any thoughts gents? 

• Like it 1

1 hour ago, Mikemall said:

Manges, in Melbourne and not sure how to watch the game.. ecl rights sit with Optus but their coverage starts from play-off stage. Can’t seem to get a stream through open tv wen stream as a error message say “no compatible source was found with this media”

Any thoughts gents? 

Use reddit or batman streams

Our squad for tomorrow:

Πασχαλάκης, Ζίβκοβιτς, Μάτος, Ροντρίγκο, Γιαννούλης, Κρέσπο, Βαρέλα, Ίνγκασον, Εσίτι, Αουγκούστο, Μίσιτς, Ελ Καντουρί, Πέλκας, Λημνιός, Μπίσεσβαρ, Ζαμπά, Γαϊτανίδης, Στοχ, Άκπομ, Σφιντέρσκι

Skise tous, PAOKARA MOU! Varethika na me kanoun plaka oi filoi kai sinadelfi mou. 

• Like it 1

I have a good feeling about this match.  I think the coach has done his homework, and the players are ready to execute.  Most of the players on the fields are already familiar with each other and have the memory of being knocked out by Benfica last year.  Unfortunately, AJAX is keeping all it's star players for now, and no sale will be finalized until after our matches (from the looks of things), so they are definitely going to fight hard.

Should be a great match, hopefully we keep a clean sheet, and maybe squeeze in a goal or two.

• Like it 1

If you search on google you can find the discord they switched to, but it is not very user friendly. Reddit has been cracking down on these.

Sometimes it is easier to go to bianconero and then click into the listings from there.

• Blackhawk changed the title to CL-QR3-L1: PAOK - Ajax (06-Aug-19, 20:00 EEST)