Phantis Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Argy

Anastasios Bakasetas - Alanyaspor

On 14 June 2019, the AEK reached an agreement with Alanyaspor for the transfer of Bakasetas for an estimated transfer sum of €1,000,000.

First goal for Bakasetas in the league. He scored the opener in their 4-1 victory over Kasimpasa. 

Alanyaspor started well with two wins in the league.

On 10/30/2019 at 1:21 PM, AchillesHeel said:

Bakasetas scored a brace yesterday in a cup game against Inegölspor, a 3rd tier team. He seems to be continuing his run of good form.

First name on the team sheet for the NT no matter how good or bad he plays for his club. 

5 hours ago, Argy said:

First name on the team sheet for the NT no matter how good or bad he plays for his club. 

That's true and up until the last 2 NT games it was undeserved especially his latter stage at AEK, where he did zilch for both club and country. As I've stated before he must really kill it in practice to keep getting chances with the NT....and all the hard work might be paying off now....or not....could be just a run of good form (I hope it lasts). He still lacks speed and slows down the transition game but at least he's shown character and grit the the last little while.

Scored a screamer today for Alanyaspor against Yeni Malatyasor - if you get a chance check out the goal.

Siopis also played 90 mins and Tzavellas was subbed on in the 57th minute, the won 2-1

I think you've mixed up the games Alphonse, they played Yeni on the weekend. Today they beat Galatasaray 2-0 in the first leg of the Cup quarter final today. Bakasetas scored a very nice goal on his right boot. Not sure what his goal on the weekend is like, he scored in both games. He's been in very good form. 

Ohh indeed you are correct! This was today vs Galatasaray 

Edited by Alphonse

Beskitas after Baka and looking at 5 million euro's - great work Lymbe 🤦‍♂️

What is Lymbe to blame for?

I think he was, but I don't get what he is to be blamed for exactly, Bakasetas was not playing like he is now at AEK.....

Lymbe and Cardoso made many big mistakes at AEK, Baka is more so on the coaches but as a club we didnt go well given we played him on the wing and never where he was best at. Then we sell him for peanuts and look at him now