Phantis Forums

Euro 2020 Group J - Greece Vs. Italy (8 June 2019, Olympic Stadium, Athens)

Argy

I think its obvious, but by playing Zeca at RB.... he can't play CDM, which he is Greeces best option there. I thought Skibe playing Maniatis at RB against Croatia was bad but this may have surpassed it. 

Samaris has had some great passes the past two games. The only issue is that they were to the other team. 

Edited by tkarachr606
grammar
  • Haha 1

Anastasiadis is what he is. I blame myself for believing he was an upgrade to Skibbe when their resumes were so similar. Unless they really open the wallet, which is most likely empty.... there isn't an established coach willing to take this job with the talent around. The only way this changes is with a 5-6 year project and national player requirements to the club teams in Greece.  

Ya dude we aren’t qualifying this team looks no different whatsoever.. I can totally see Armenia sneak a out a win in our empty stadium on Tuesday.. I have no clue what system and style this team wants to play.. 

26 minutes ago, Polikastano said:

Just accept we have no talented players. Stop blaming coaches , stop making lineups etc   accept reality

Accept reality? Like ignoring Lamprou, Limnios?

Playing guys like Kourbelis, Kolovos, Bakasetas, etc does not make them our best players.

• Dutch Eagle pinned, unpinned and locked this topic