Phantis Forums

Euro 2020 Group J - Greece Vs. Italy (8 June 2019, Olympic Stadium, Athens)

Argy

11 hours ago, Dean97 said:

Probably Pelkas.

Sadly he's proven to be very ineffective out wide the last few years which is a shame because I had seen him play ok there in the earlier years

Just now, Alphonse said:

Sadly he's proven to be very ineffective out wide the last few years which is a shame because I had seen him play ok there in the earlier years

Yeah that’s what i was thinking too. I just feel that we need someone with speed. I don’t think he likes to play there.

Lamprou could have been used even though he is right footed, otherwise Fetfa is left footed and IMO could have been good to utilize with Kolovos to come in if its not working or vise versa

Edited by Alphonse
  • Like it 1

15 minutes ago, Alphonse said:

Lamprou could have been used even though he is right footed, otherwise Fetfa is left footed and IMO could have been good to utilize with Kolovos to come in if its not working or vise versa

I agree 100%. I think Lamprou is not even in the u21s squad. 

1 hour ago, Molon Lave said:

Guys, please post any live streams possible so me and my friends can watch it on my laptop. 

Ya dude for under $10 you can watch it with no headaches get it from Agonasport I always do..

We need to find the new Alexandros T$iolaras going forward. He is now......wait for it..... it's Andreas Samaris!!

If Zeca plays RB, Bouchalakis should go in the mids with Kourbelis.

Edited by ausgreek

How often does Greece play Italy? Surely, it will be sold out or close to it. I think the fans will come. It's an important game for us.

Team will be ready to fight to then end.

At 26:34, reporter mentioned that pre sales are 12,000

Starting line up prediction

4 2 3 1

Vlachodimos

Zeca (RB), Soc, Manolas, Koutris or Stafylidis (LB)

Samaris, Kourbelis (DMs)

Masouras or Bakasetas (RW) Fortounis (CAM) Kolovos or Bakasetas (LW)

Koulouris (F)

Edited by kbxk508

1 hour ago, Chris Tsamados said:

I'm going to get the game from Agona Sport. 

Does anyone know if you can input the link into a browser on an Amazon Fire Stick and then watch the game on a TV rather than a laptop?

I’ve never done it but believe you can do that 

3 hours ago, kbxk508 said:

How often does Greece play Italy? Surely, it will be sold out or close to it. I think the fans will come. It's an important game for us.

Was it the Zagorakis send off match or Karagounis? Cant remember but we played a friendly with them not all that long ago.

But this is competitive so yeah more at stake

I like zeca as a hard working blue collar player. However, I just can’t seem to look past the fact that he’s not Greek and is taking playing time away from real Greeks who wanna represent their country of birth. 

2 hours ago, Alphonse said:

I’ve never done it but believe you can do that 

I gave up trying to get it working through the fire stick. Mainly because I realised my laptop has a HDMI socket on it, so happy days!

Does anyone know if the Agona Sport link has commentary?

48 minutes ago, Chris Tsamados said:

I gave up trying to get it working through the fire stick. Mainly because I realised my laptop has a HDMI socket on it, so happy days!

Does anyone know if the Agona Sport link has commentary?

Yes I’ve watched every game with them there is commentary for every game.

Edited by J1078
  • Like it 1

1 hour ago, Jimmyp said:

I like zeca as a hard working blue collar player. However, I just can’t seem to look past the fact that he’s not Greek and is taking playing time away from real Greeks who wanna represent their country of birth. 

I have nothing against him, and he shows a lot of passion playing for the Ethniki. 

He also had every right to obtain Greek citizenship. But I don't hope this will become the norm, and we naturalize people just so they can play for us. This is not club football, it's the national football team.

3 hours ago, LaputanMachine said:

A draw would be HUGE, especially if Italy manages to win against Bosnia and we get a win against Armenia.

Pukki just scored the 1-0 for Finland against Bosnia. 

• Like it 1

• Dutch Eagle pinned, unpinned and locked this topic