Phantis Forums

2019-2020 Champions League Qualifying

Soprano76

On 8/1/2019 at 1:27 PM, Brklyngrk said:

Will be in Greece the week of the game, does anyone know where I can buy tickets? Would it be safe to bring my 9 yr old son?

You can buy tickets here, and the stadium is very safe, obviously you don't wanna sit in the organized sections behind the nets with a kid, but everywhere else is very safe. If you are travelling with the HSAP electric train keep your colors hidden for the ride home, at various stops it could get precarious.

• Like it 1

Hmmm, do you know anyone who is a registered fan? They would be able to help, or if you could get in touch with an organized fan club. If you really need tickets and can't get any, PM me I could make a call or two and see what I can do... everyone is on vacay in August so it might be tricky I only know one or two dudes that can for sure get tix, one is in the clink atm, the other might be in Naxos, but I'll do my best. If you can become an organized member, all the money goes to the amateur Olympiacos teams which really could use the support, and you will never have an issue scrambling for tix again, but yu might need an AFM for that.....lol  PM me if anything

BASAKSEHIR

34 Gunok(GK)

3 Clichy

7 Visca

9 Gulbrandsen

17 Kahveci

21 Tekdemir(Captain)

22 Chedjou

24 Vieira

27 Crivelli

70 Robinho

80 Caicara

BENCH

1 Babacan(GK)

11 Elia

19 Ba

26 Rodrigues

29 Frei

33 Ucar

44 Azubuike

Manager: Buruk Okan(TUR)

• Lazarus changed the title to Olympiacos vs. FC Krasnodar (21 Aug. 2019, Georgios Karaiskakis Stadium, Piraeus)
  • Tzatziki unpinned this topic