Phantis Forums

Coming Soon: Premium Membership

Lazarus

In the following weeks, Phantis will introduce a new type of membership: Premium Membership

Premium Membership will require an annual or monthly subscription. Premium Members will have access to new areas and features. This new type of membership does not affect regular membership, that continues to be open to new registrations and free to join). We will try to outline the benefits of Premium Membership in the coming days. Here's a glimpse of some of the features that Premium Members will have access to:

• Clubs: A way of supporting sub-communities. A premium member will be able to create and manage his/her own Club. Sort of an area for other vertical interests. For example we have an active club in Guitar World.
  • Blogs: A premium member will have their own blog (if they choose so). They will have full control over content and commentary.
  • Sticky Notes: Premium Members can send sticky notes to others. Sticky notes are like yellow post-it notes that appear on a top layer on the screen until a user dismisses them. They are attention grabbing notes.

More to follow...

As we ready things for this new chapter, we would like to thank all the people that have helped with improving our services, and, at one point or another, have dedicated their time in service of their fellow members. As part of our gratitude, we would like to offer these individuals a lifetime of Premium Membership ( - as long as they continue to be in good standing with these forums).

The following members are as of now Premium Members (in alpha order):

• Bananas
  • Dutch Eagle
  • Pash

(In case I am forgetting somebody, I will add to this name list as it comes to mind.)

For those members that might want to become Premium Members but are not be able to afford the subscription, we invite them to become more active in helping improve this community. In return for their help, we will provide them with some form of premium access.

This is not meant in a mean way and really is supposed to be constructive.

It is a good idea, which I am sure some people will buy into. However, I think the first priority should be getting more people to the forums first. Unless I am mistaken the most active forum is the PAOK one. How can we get to the level that Greeksoccer once was? Of course I'm not talking about the toxic environment but the volume.

20 hours ago, tantra129 said:

i'll send you a snowball laced with tsipouro for your password

The only way you’re getting the password is if you bring out your expensive liquor (I’m not talking about your top shelf stuff on display but rather the stuff you’ve got hidden away), and I sit in your igloo, smoking a cigar, drinking your liquor, while watching you and GrkCdn22 having a “discussion”.  For that, you can have the password.

On 5/3/2019 at 2:03 PM, tantra129 said:

bring kangaroo vaseline and we will have a show!!!!!!

heck ..for your password... i'll invite alex jones too.

Ok your sales pitch has succeeded.  My password is "IHEARTTANTRA".

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/27/2019 at 2:22 PM, Lazarus said:

For those members that might want to become Premium Members but are not be able to afford the subscription, we invite them to become more active in helping improve this community.

Free weed for all?

Does that get me into the chichi group? :smoke:

If not, I will have to smuggle some in Texas and sell in order to buy my way in. Do you take cash?

Seriously. @Lazarus send me a PM and I would be happy to join the el primo group.

Edited by Pepito