Phantis Forums

PAOK FC - 2018-2019 DOUBLE (Superleague/Cup)

Blackhawk

• Blackhawk changed the title to PAOK 2018-2019 Superleague Champion

Fantastic moment for the club and the fans! Even though we've know for a while we were going to win it still nice to seal it officially! 

Would have loved to have been in Thessaloniki last night! Now let's make history and finish the season unbeaten

• Like it 2

1 hour ago, Blackhawk said:

I have witnessed all three championship titles by PAOK. This one is by far the best!

Εμένα είναι το πρώτο μου και ήταν πολύ ωραίο είναι αλήθεια. Πάντως παιδιά να σας πω την αλήθεια, δεν ξετρελάθηκα όσο θα περίμενα. Νομίζω φταίει ότι κερδίσαμε το πρωτάθλημα και πέρυσι. Πέρυσι ήταν η μεγάλη χρονιά που κορυφώθηκε με το Κύπελλο στο ΟΑΚΑ. Φέτος ήταν απλά η συνέχεια και η λογική εξέλιξη του πέρυσι. Άντε και στα επόμενα!

Even though I am an Olympiakos supporter, I am very happy for you guys you waited 34 years for this title. 
Personally, it's my first time ever I get to see PAOK FC winning the Greek Championship in my lifetime. 

• Like it 2

Wow wow wow. I’m so happy I went and was part of that. So so emotional. I am just taking off from Athens back to Edinburgh and it was amazing walking through the airport in my PAOK top. Some people not happy with me and others even congratulating me. 

This weekend has been like a dream. I can’t imagine what it has been like for some of you that have been waiting a life time for this. 

• Like it 5

• Blackhawk changed the title to PAOK FC - 2018-2019 Superleague Champion

He isn't PAOK dude. He is a 'professional' (I put that in inverted commas as the only thing he has in common with other footballers is that all he cares about is the cash. Other than that there is nothing professional about him). Believe me when I say this.

Εγώ συμφωνώ με τον Μπόστον. Ασχέτως αν πήρε την κατρακύλα και έγινε παλαίμαχος από τα 28 του.

Ο Κλάους πρόσφερε στον ΠΑΟΚ, δεν κρύφτηκε ποτέ, βγήκε μπροστά όταν οι άλλοι κρυβόντουσαν, πήρε ευθύνες και όταν η ομάδα ανέβηκε επίπεδο και αυτός δεν "χωρούσε" έφυγε χωρίς να προκαλέσει ή να πουλήσει τρέλα. Παιδί των ακαδημιών που δεν πήγε σε άλλη ομάδα στα καλά του. Να τον κρίνουμε είναι εύκολο Athens, αλλά δε νομίζω ότι αν ήσουν εσύ ή εγώ στη θέση του θα κάναμε κάτι καλύτερο.

Το οτι δεν θα ήμουνα ποτέ στη θέση του είναι το μόνο σίγουρο! Αντί να δουλέψει λίγο και να πάιξει σε καμια Γερμανία, Ιταλία ή Αγγλία προτίμησε να αράξει ξενυχτώντας κάθε βράδυ με τσιγάρο και ποτό παίρνοντας παράλληλα €700.000. Τι εννοείς δεν κρύφτηκε; Πότε βγήκε μπροστά να μιλήσει; Τότε που είπε οτι "αν ήμουνα ο πρόεδρος θα μας έδιωχνα όλους";

Ο άνθρωπος είχε 2-3 καλές σεζόν με την ομάδα. Τεράστιο λάθος του Σαββίδη που αντί να τον πουλήσει άκουσε τους δικούς μας άσχετους.

I don't think there is anything complicated about what happened with Klaus.  He was good enough when Savvidis came to the club, and then he hit a season where he really improved.  He was at a good age and so the club signed him on a good wage at a time when new players were coming in on higher wages.  And then the mystery happened i.e. his massive slump in form, never to be regained.

I think it's harsh to say he doesn't love PAOK.  I'm sure if he could, he'd do anything in his power to have stayed at the team.  If there is one club he's loved, it's PAOK.  It's simply that, he just isn't anywhere near good enough for this PAOK team.

Has he posted anything on his social media accounts ?  I don't really follow it so I don't know.  It would've been good to have him at the celebrations.  Maybe he's bitter ?  I don't know.  It is what it is.

• Like it 1

i was 7 years old in 85, born and raised in Athens, when PAOK won the championship and i started supporting him. i was proud for our fans, everybody saying the most fanatic and crazy in Greece, and for our basketball team that was the only one competing Aris, when everybody even in Athens was a bandwagon fan of Galis. 

i waited 34 years for this championship !

PAOK 8UMHSOU STHN ATHINA UPARXOUME XILIADES TRELAMENOI OPADOI SOU !

POIO TO NOHMA NA ZEIS AN DEN EISAI PAOKTSHS !

• Like it 2

^^ That is exactly why I am against those articles and posts the come up like "Το έπος του Λονδίνο - οταν ο ΠΑΟΚ πάγωσε το Χαϊμπουρι". I have said it before and I will say it again. If you want to be a big club then wins like this should not be celebrated on a yearly basis. Indeed, it is nice to watch the video every so often on Youtube but other than that it should be put away in a drawer. Do you think Chelsea brings up the game in 2011/12 when they knocked Barcelona out of the CL every year?

15 hours ago, Bananas said:

@Yiankos, I am going on strike.  I will not be posting on phantis anymore, unless @ukworm and @Emperor congratulate us on our 3rd championship.

Besides Mitsos who is possibly the only one, you won't see any A.R.I.S. fans congratulating us. In fact, most of the other teams' fans (Panathinaikos, AEK, etc) do admit we deserved the title. Hell, even a good percentage of Olympiakos fans admit it (and it's even more important since they were the only other contenders). The only people in Greece that still continue the propaganda of the title of Prespon, of Alexis, etc are A.R.I.S. fans and Olympiakos' fans at the level of Tsoukalas.

The best you could get from A.R.I.S. fans (besides Mitso) is that we were lucky and we should have lost 50-0 in Karaiskaki. Most of them still talk about a στημένο, δοσμένο, αγορασμένο πρωτάθλημα (χέρι Βιεϊρίνια με Λαμία). We began the year with a -2, we went undefeated, we only had four draws out of which three of them probably would have avoided with VAR, but yes, ο χαλίφης ο Ιβάν έστησε και τα δοκάρια, πλήρωσε τους διαιτητές, αγόρασε την κυβέρνηση και πήρε το πιο σάπιο πρωτάθλημα στην ιστορία.

Και σαν κερασάκι, ο Ατρόμητος (που μας έκοψε βαθμούς) είναι παράρτημα γιατί έχει δανεικούς από τον ΠΑΟΚ. Ο Α.Ρ.Η.Σ. που έχει πάρει δανεικούς και "ελεύθερους" από τον Ολυμπιακό και πούλησε τον ανύπαρκτο Κλιγγόπουλο με 300 χιλιάρικα δεν είναι παράρτημα, είναι καθαρός! But you 've read what they say. PAOK should be in Division C back in Zagorakis times και το πανό στο μπαράζ του 1980 κλπ κλπ.

• Like it 1

• Blackhawk changed the title to PAOK FC - 2018-2019 DOUBLE (Superleague/Cup)