Phantis Forums

SL–R29 (FIESTA): PAOK - LevadeIakos (21-Apr-19, 19:00 EEST)

Blackhawk

For people that did not get tickets the best bet is to go directly to White Tower, where the festivities will continue throughout the night. There are also plans to have giant TV screens installed at White Tower that will be showing the game.

Let's just hope that by any miracle we don''t lose the game.

• Like it 1

Oh come on Christo, there is no way we are not winning this game...

As for the Partizan fan, yes, I think it's better if you go to Lefko Pirgo directly. No way you will be finding a ticket for the match.

Σήκωσέ τοοοοοοοοοοοοο!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like it 1

• Blackhawk changed the title to SL–R29 (FIESTA): PAOK - LevadeIakos (21-Apr-19, 19:00 EEST)

Looks like Prijovic is coming to Toumba for the fiesta on Sunday. After all he still our top scorer in Superleague. Also Mauricio will interrupt his therapy in Portugal and come to Toumba to partake in the festivities.

Πολλούς χιαστούς ρε παιδιά...

Πόντους, Μαουρίσιο και Βιεϊρίνια. Τρεις σε μία σεζόν δεν ξανά θυμάμαι!

ΠΡΩΤΑΘΛΗΜΑΑΑΑΑΑΑΑΑ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's all very exciting, Toumba and Thessaloniki will be rocking all weekend and by the team Sunday rolls around the city will be jumping. Nice that Prijo will be there, I just hope we take care of business and get the point we need. I said earlier I think we'll win by 3-4 goals but there would be something special if we were 0-1 down and a late equaliser went in.... Imagine the pure ecstasy, there would be no stopping a pitch invasion for a 94th min Matos header that hands us the title

• Like it 1

Πάντως παιδιά η αλήθεια είναι ότι μετά το περσινό νταμπλ η δίψα μας δεν είναι τόσο μεγάλη φέτος. Εξάλλου δεν θα κάνουμε κάτι καινούριο. Και πέρυσι κερδίσαμε το πρωτάθλημα, απλώς μας το έκλεψαν. Φέτος απλώς δεν τα κατάφεραν. Βέβαια η συμμαχία το έχει ονομάσει των Πρεσπών, οπότε ίσως δεν πρέπει να μετρήσει ούτε αυτό. Λογική δεν υπάρχει.

ΠΡΩΤΑΘΛΗΜΑ ΡΕ ΣΙΧΑΜΑΤΑ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The 18 played called up:

Ρέι, Πασχαλάκης, Μάτος, Γιαννούλης, Βιεϊρίνια, Βαρέλα, Κρέσπο, Ίνγκασον, Μαλεζάς, Μίσιτς, Σάκχοφ, Ολιβέιρα, Πέλκας, Μπίσεσβαρ, Λημνιός, Ζαμπά, Άκπομ, Σφιντέρσκι

Malezas and Vieirinha there to lift that trophy

If we don't want a literal riot, we need to win.

My lineup:

--Pashalakis--

--Matos--Varela--Crespo--Giannoulis--

--Shakhov--Oliveira--

--Jaba--Pelkas--Biseswar--

--Akpom--

If we are winning as handily as we hope, then I want to see Malezas on the field as a dammit.

• Like it 2