Phantis Forums

SL–R29 (FIESTA): PAOK - LevadeIakos (21-Apr-19, 19:00 EEST)

Blackhawk

PAOK.jpg.ca07001feadb6df87300740aa75bc8c1.jpgVS Levadeiakos.png.c2aa4fc54eca3a76741984be1ad33602.png

MATCHUP:             P.A.O.K. Thessaloniki – Levadeiakos
COMPETITION:     Superleague – Round 29
DATE:                      21-Apr-2019
TIME:                      19:00 EEST  (16:00 UTC, 11:00 CDT, 02:00 AEST next day)
CITY/STADIUM:   Thessaloniki - Toumba Stadium (Capacity: 28,703)
REFEREES:            Thanasis Tzilos (Larisa) - Dimitris Gagas (Larisa), Stavros Sipkas (Samos)
TELEVISION:        Novasport 1 (Greece, Cyprus, Albania), Sport Plus (USA. Canada, Australia), PAOK TV (Worldwide except Greece, Cyprus, Albania)

P.A.O.K.  vs. Levadeiakos history:    

Superleague

2017-2018:  5:0 (Campos 2, Prijovic 2, Matos) - Attendance:  12,012
2016-2017:  3:0 (Pereyra 2, Matos) - Attendance:  4,179

2015-2016:  2:0 (Leovac, Mak) - Attendance:  No fans
2014-2015:  1:0 (Papadopoulos) - Attendance:  5,658
2013-2014:  3:0 (Katsikas, Tziolis, Athanasiadis) - Attendance: 9,020
2012-2013:  1:0 (Lino) - Attendance: 6,045
2011-2012:  3:1 (Athanasiadis 2, Ivic) - Attendance: 9,933
2009-2010:  3:0 (Vieirinha, Filomeno, Koutsianikoulis) - Attendance: 11,934
2008-2009:  3:1 (Muslimovic 2, Bakayoko) - Attendance: 13,973
2007-2008:  1:0 (Lakis) - Attendance: 7,297

Alpha Ethniki (Professional)

2005-2006:  3:1 (Salpiggidis 2, Giasemis) - Attendance: 4,011
1994-1995:  0:0 - Attendance: 9.243
1990-1991:  2:3 (Skartados, Anastasiadis) - Attendance: 3,720
1989-1990:  2:1 (Small 2) - Attendance: 5,100
1988-1989:  2:0 (Mitoglou-p, Fernando ) - Attendance: 4,849
1987-1988:  4:1 (Bannon 3, Borbokis) - Attendance: 10,259

GAMES:  16    WINS:  14    TIES:  1    LOSSES:  1

• Blackhawk changed the title to SL–R29: PAOK - LevadeIakos (21-Apr-19, 19:00 EEST)

Looks like it..

Τα εισιτήρια του ΠΑΟΚ-Λεβαδειακός

Η ΠΑΕ ΠΑΟΚ ανακοινώνει ότι την Πέμπτη (18.04) στις 09:00 ξεκινάει η διάθεση των εισιτηρίων του αγώνα ΠΑΟΚ-Λεβαδειακός για την 29η αγωνιστική Super League Σουρωτή, που θα διεξαχθεί στο γήπεδο της Τούμπας την Κυριακή (21.04, 19.00), μέσω της επίσημης ιστοσελίδας μας paokfc.gr και της ιστοσελίδας της Tickemaster, ticketmaster.gr.

Τα κανάλια πώλησης των εισιτηρίων είναι τα εξής : Όσοι φίλαθλοι έχουν προμηθευτεί εισιτήριο μέσω internet και έχουν επιλέξει την παραλαβή από τα εκδοτήρια, θα μπορούν να παραλάβουν τα εισιτήριά τους τις ώρες και μέρες λειτουργίας των εκδοτηρίων της Τούμπας με την επίδειξη της ταυτότητας τους και του αριθμού κράτησης των εισιτηρίων.

Σε περίπτωση που κάποιος κάτοχος εισιτηρίου δε μπορεί να προσέλθει στα εκδοτήρια της ΠΑΕ ΠΑΟΚ θα μπορεί να παραλάβει το εισιτήριο του μέσω εξουσιοδοτημένου αντιπροσώπου ο οποίος θα πρέπει να προσκομίσει την ταυτότητα του κατόχου, εκτυπωμένο τον αριθμό κίνησης της ηλεκτρονικής αγοράς και την εξουσιοδότηση.

Edited by DunfermlineAthleticPAOK
  • Like it 1

I hope so.

Work is doing everything to stop me and the flights are getting to eye watering levels but I can't miss this... Looking at flying out Friday morning and back Monday night or out Sunday Morning and back Monday.

Last night I was dreaming of celebrating on the pitch at full time in my Kilt.. haha. I woke up determined to be there!

• Like it 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, DunfermlineAthleticPAOK said:

I hope so.

Work is doing everything to stop me and the flights are getting to eye watering levels but I can't miss this... Looking at flying out Friday morning and back Monday night or out Sunday Morning and back Monday.

Last night I was dreaming of celebrating on the pitch at full time in my Kilt.. haha. I woke up determined to be there!

Man, you are indeed crazy! Love it!

• Like it 1

20 hours ago, Blackhawk said:

You know we want to see pics with your Kilt at the festive Toumba.

I'm not sure how that would be received.. I would love to wear the kilt but i'm 50/50 about it due to unwanted attention and people thinking i look like an idiot haha

7 minutes ago, Bananas said:

A kilt is not enough.  I want bag pipes also, and to be standing in the middle of Gate 4!

Bagpipes? Genuinely, i would need a formal invite from Ivan and the leaders of the fan clubs before I would consider pulling off a stunt like that!! That would literally be a show stopper and probably not of the good kind as I'm sure no one would appreciate anything about it.

4 minutes ago, DunfermlineAthleticPAOK said:

I'm not sure how that would be received.. I would love to wear the kilt but i'm 50/50 about it due to unwanted attention and people thinking i look like an idiot haha

Bagpipes? Genuinely, i would need a formal invite from Ivan and the leaders of the fan clubs before I would consider pulling off a stunt like that!! That would literally be a show stopper and probably not of the good kind as I'm sure no one would appreciate anything about it.

Maybe so.  It's the sort of thing you would've needed to do a few times during the season, so that by now the fans and the city would know you and they'd say "Oh him ?  He's just that crazy Scottish guy".

Edited by Bananas

33 minutes ago, DunfermlineAthleticPAOK said:

Just tell them it's a foustanella

• Blackhawk changed the title to SL–R29: Paok - LevadeIakos (21-Apr-19, 19:00 EEST)

Hi brothers!

I am Partizan fan and I am going to visit Thessaloniki this weekend with my two friends. We want to celebrate with our brothers the winning title after more then a 30 years!

I wish to know if there is any chance to buy tickets on Saturday for Sunday game, or some other way to get tickets?

4ever-together! 

Well there you have it. I'm flying out on Saturday morning Via Konstantinoupolis and back Monday night Via Athens. ( ?Pleasing)  All going well , I doubt i will be sleeping at all on Sunday night.                    I was told by a friend that last weekend that Thessaloniki had already ran out of Pyrotechnics , Fireworks etc. Sounds like it will be the semi final against Gavros in 2014 on steroids.                

3 hours ago, pfknbg said:

Hi brothers!

I am Partizan fan and I am going to visit Thessaloniki this weekend with my two friends. We want to celebrate with our brothers the winning title after more then a 30 years!

I wish to know if there is any chance to buy tickets on Saturday for Sunday game, or some other way to get tickets?

4ever-together! 

Welcome! Unfortunately I read that the tickets sold out in only two hours...

Anyone know if there's a resale site he can check?

• Blackhawk changed the title to SL–R29 (FIESTA): PAOK - LevadeIakos (21-Apr-19, 19:00 EEST)