Phantis Forums

2019-20 Season

Mitsos

12 hours ago, Alphonse said:

Should have gone with 25% rule and allowed fans 

Στην Ελλάδα δεν μπορεί να εφαρμοστεί αποτελεσματικά αυτό. Είμαστε απείθαρχοι και θα δημιουργούνταν σίγουρα συνωστισμός σε διάφορα σημεία, πχ έξω από το γήπεδο, στις θύρες εισόδου, στις κερκίδες, κλπ.

The rest of the season for Aris is a formality since there is nothing to play for. What should be of concern to us is how the team got to another low point and where do they go from here. 

If the ruling against transfers came down in November when was the team informed? Was it immediate but they brushed aside because they felt the law was on their side and weren’t concerned? Was it two months later as they claim? If the latter is true then how concerned do Aris fans need to be with a governing body that is either incredibly inept or worse intentionally trying to hurt you.  There is something very troubling with this situation and I’m not sure why Aris fans aren’t up in arms over it. The team’s immediate future is uncertain but the people in charge appear to be a little too nonchalant about it which scares me given how this attitude has gotten them in trouble before. Unless of course they know something we don’t.

You would think the pandemic is as unique as it gets but when you’re an Aris fan there is never a dull moment and unfortunately it’s usually more unpleasant than not.

• 1 month later...

I found the following video of Raptopoulos talking about his top line-up from the season that just finished.  He has 3 Aris players in it, Rose as the best right fullback, Velez as one of the top two CD's and Sasha as the best #6 in his 4-3-3 system.  He had three subs one of which was Fetfa.

3 hours ago, Mitsos said:

I found the following video of Raptopoulos talking about his top line-up from the season that just finished.  He has 3 Aris players in it, Rose as the best right fullback, Velez as one of the top two CD's and Sasha as the best #6 in his 4-3-3 system.  He had three subs one of which was Fetfa.

O Sasha MVP του Άρη για εμένα και σίγουρα στην καλύτερη 11άδα του πρωταθλήματος. Για τον Rose δεν συμφωνώ, καλός, αλλά όχι κάτι σπουδαίο ως δεξί μπακ, ενώ ο Velez είναι ολοκληρωμένος παίκτης και καλώς τον έχει μέσα. Ίσως θα μπορούσε να βάλει και τον Gama, αλλά η ποιότητα των παικτών του Ολυμπιακού μεσοεπιθετικά είναι τέτοια που πρακτικά δεν χωράει κανένας άλλος.