Phantis Forums

2019-2020 Pre Season Training News and Games

Dutch Eagle

Chatziisaias is going to join preseason as well. I do wonder how many players that are on the chopping block will get another shot. Chatziisaias is going to find it hard to stay in, though.

BTW having El Kaddouri in midfield looks good to me, tbh...he played there once or twice last season, and I thought he was just fine there. It really suited him.

I didn't realize it wouldn't be streamed internationally...hopefully someone will pirate/mirror that. If anyone gets a link please post it!

Have fun my sweet Eagle!

• Thanks 1

@Dutch Eagle was that you with the big PAOK flag ?? ?

Concerning the game, I've only seen the highlights, but overall we looked quite good.  AZ really only had that one chance whereas we were getting into the box consistently.  Were the highlights only showing us ?!  Propaganda!

How did the new Brazilian in the middle look ?  Information man!  We need information!!

That were the Germany-based PAOKtsides.?

We played pretty well considering the fact we are just back in training and AZ longer as they need to be ready in Q2 of EL.

Biseswar was happy with our shape at this moment. Talked about 10 minutes with him after the game.

• Like it 1

That's awesome! I'm glad we have a celebrity presence from our forums making its way into the team's brains ?

6 hours ago, Bananas said:

Were the highlights only showing us ?!  Propaganda!

I don't think we looked all that great. AZ kept us off balance much of the time. There were some nice chances on our part (and Matos + Jaba linked up very well a few times). Our biggest issue was that we couldn't seem to make passes connect. But as everyone says, AZ started their preseason earlier than us, so they *should* look better.

Oh and the highlights on our opponent's youtube channel showed only their own successes, so in a word....yes!