Phantis Forums

Transfer News and Rumors - Summer 2019

pash

If we go on to group stages they should renew him, make the buy-out 20 Million and then have the option of taking less.  Is there a formula to how much a player has to get paid in relation with his buyout clause?  I imagine you can't pay a player 200K a year and set hit buyout to 10 million.

• Like it 1

Hopefully the Akpom rumour is just that.  Last thing we need is lose him.  I like Swiderski but I don’t see him as a like for like replacement.  No gun striker equals no challenge for the title, simple as that.

Mak!  At his best he was tearing up the Greek league.  He's versatile and can play anywhere up front.  Those goals against Dortmund ... yeah man.  You'd think there would be "synergies" with Stoch from their NT games.  And he's at a good age (28).

But at this stage I think it's just internet rumours.  There isn't room in the squad right now without dropping players or selling and let's face it his loan spell he was average at best, and poor often.

Άρα μείον το ταμείο με Ενρίκε.

Βλέποντας τον Στοχ να είναι σε τόσο χάλια κατάσταση, θα προτιμούσα να κρατούσαμε τον Ενρίκε και να μην ερχόταν ποτέ ο Στοχ.

Ελπίζω τουλάχιστον να στρώσει σιγά σιγά ο Σλοβάκος.

I think Henrique could have been useful, but if we would be loaning him every season it's better that he was sold.

As for his contribution, his winning goal in the cup final was worth the money we paid for him.

Agree with Blackhawk.  I think Henrique still had something to offer.  And I also agree that he was worth it just for that winning goal in the Cup!  I will add his assist to Prijovic against Olympiakos was also memorable.  On his day he could be very damaging to opponents.

It’s a shame as he really seemed to want to play for the club, but yeah, we couldn’t just keep loaning him out each season.  It was gracious of Henrique to watch the team against Ajax and then say goodbye to the players afterwards.

Edited by Bananas

Ο Ενρίκε ήταν χρήσιμη μεταγραφή, αλλά σε βάθος χρόνου καλό είναι να μην πουλάς με λιγότερα απ' ότι αγοράζεις. Ήταν η διαχείριση που έγινε και οι δανεισμοί του που έριξαν την αξία του. Αν είχε κάνει καλές χρονιές θα μπορούσαμε να τον πουλήσουμε με τα ίδια που τον πήραμε. Μόλις έκλεισε τα 29, δεν είναι μεγάλος.

• Like it 1

• 2 weeks later...

Warda just posted another video of himself in Toumba, in practice uniform playing around.  What IS the actual situation with him?  I think he's a great player who could definitely play a role on our team this year, but we all know his personal issues and general bad attitude.  The funny thing is, he seems to be very liked by teammates, it's just his attitude towards coaches....I don't know.  How many chances can you give him and expect different results.  A Shame.