Phantis Forums

Transfer News and Rumors - Summer 2019

pash

Contreo is full of crap. He's not serious, I doubt this has anything to do with his family, he's just using teams around him as levers, to get the best possible deal. Paok may be his end game or not. I think he might have a toxic mentality. Or maybe he doesn't want to leave his current city and he's porpusly dellaying everything. So I dunno if he's gonna be a possitve addition. Madrid didn't want to keep him, Sporting got rid of him so yeah... There night be something wrong.

16 hours ago, Nilaul said:

Contreo is full of crap. He's not serious, I doubt this has anything to do with his family, he's just using teams around him as levers, to get the best possible deal. Paok may be his end game or not. I think he might have a toxic mentality. Or maybe he doesn't want to leave his current city and he's porpusly dellaying everything. So I dunno if he's gonna be a possitve addition. Madrid didn't want to keep him, Sporting got rid of him so yeah... There night be something wrong.

He got some real mental isues, the cigarrets is killing his brain cells.

3 hours ago, pash said:

A claim that Rizespor is offering 500k for Chatziisaias (I doubt it, but who knows). I would take the money and just keep Mihaj, personally.

https://inpaok.com/581434/protasi-gia-chatziisaia/

inPAOK predicting he'll be heading to Turkey as early as tomorrow for medicals + signatures

-edit- Saw one page on instagram claiming that we'll also have a small resale rate in addition to the 500k. This keeps getting better and better.

Edited by pash

Deligiannidis has been transferred to OFI - free transfer with a 30% resale rate. Good luck to him, hopefully he will make us lots of money in the future ?

-edit- when all is said and done I would love to see what the total numbers will be on number of players gone, salaries saved, etc etc

Edited by pash

It sounds like Esiti will be joining the team today.

If the below is correct, then we're paying 3.5mm for 70% of his rights, and he's getting a four-year contract for 700k/year.

Concerning Coentrao everybody is spinning this to suit their agenda. Porto came out saying Coentrao did not pass a physical, while the player claims he never underwent a physical. Porto fans claim he was cut because of their protests. Now there are stories originating from Greek rumor mill that Coentrao has a child with disabilities and that's the reason he left Thessaloniki without signing in the first place. Good luck finding out what's the truth.

• Thanks 1