Phantis Forums

Transfer News and Rumors - Summer 2019

pash

PAOK will sign Enea Mihai from Panaitolikos to a 4-year deal. He is a central defender. PAOK will also loan the youngster Michailidis (CB) to Panaitolikos for one year.

Balogiannis, Tsaousis and Diamantios (all U19) have been officially loaned to NFC Volos.

So NFC Volos has four of our guys and counting? Hopefully they'll kick ass there.

I doubt Caseres is an option - we don't have room for him, even with Kacheridi leaving. Unless Henrique is sold.

PAOK called the Caseres rumors fake news so he is not coming. Interesting fact is that the rumor was introduced by Olympiakos reporters and specifically the PAOK hater Nikolakopoulos.

In other possible loans, Lyratzis and Mihojevic going to Xanthi.

This is likely not credible but apparently some Romanian sites are saying we're thinking twice about Tosca. I didn't mind the player but I think he'd be foolish to come to us (if it were true) - he wouod get very little playing time.

I think it depends if his team releases him from his contract. If we can get him for free, I would get him right away. He will be a good backup for two positions (CB and LB). In my opinion he was solid when he got playing time last season.

The Charisis transfer has finally been announced by both teams, good luck to him - hopefully they sell him for a lot of money to a team in a great league in a year or two.

Mihaj should be in town on Monday to sign his four-year deal with us.

Roundup time:

• Melissas renewed through 2022
  • Mihaj should be signing today
  • El Kaddouri was passed over for some guy from Nantes
  • I wouldn't be surprised if Zivkovic and Meliopoulos are announced today/tomorrow as well

Mystakidis, Chatziisaia, Deligiannidis, Mihojevic, Moulen and Kitsiou were not invited to the pre-season training and were told to start looking for teams to join.

Meliopoulos signed for 4 years.
Zivkovic will sign tomorrow, as will Mihaj (4 years)

Tsousis, Diamantis Balogiannis loans were officially announced by NFC Volos

The final sale price for Koulouris was 3.2 mil.

Mihaj and Meliopoulos have officially been announced by the club, both on 4 year contracts. Interesting to see whether they are part of the squad for the upcoming season or if they are loaned out. Can see Mihaj being the 4th choice center back now that Malezas, Chatziisais and Mihojevic are on their way out. Meliopoulos will probably depend on how many players we sign for central midfield.