Phantis Forums

Euro 2020: Liechtenstein-Greece(23 March 2019, Rheinpark Stadion, Vaduz)

Omonoia9

Despite not looking strong at goal most of the guys have done well but for Bakasetas.

Fortounis has been very good, would be good for one more goal to rest him as he is our only real threat let’s be honest.

I expected more from Masouras tbh, Valerianos should get a chance over Bakakis in the future

Just now, jarvis1981 said:

May I also suggest that as the team gets close to the LIE box that they pass to the team in white. Too many passes missed guys by a lot.

Yes good point.. These guys were totally sitting back playing for a nil nil. The team is playing well overall just need to stop wasting the ball in the final third.

1 minute ago, Alphonse said:

Despite not looking strong at goal most of the guys have done well but for Bakasetas.

Fortounis has been very good, would be good for one more goal to rest him as he is our only real threat let’s be honest.

I expected more from Masouras tbh, Valerianos should get a chance over Bakakis in the future

Yup, Siovas has been solid too. Delivered a great ball into Donis as well.

2 minutes ago, Alphonse said:

I think we all agree, need to start calling up more skillful players like Fetfa and Lambrou over Bakasetas types 

Agreed.

Need to show other teams that Greece can be a real threat in the offensive end. Can't have all goals on set plays and long balls.

• Like it 1

• Dutch Eagle pinned, unpinned and locked this topic