Phantis Forums

SL–R26: AO Xanthi - PAOK (31-Mar-19, 19:00 EEST)

Blackhawk

How does that even work? Like, did he not know tickets were sold? Or is this is just an attempt to put a stamp of his authority ("I hereby decree...") on something?

Also - I'm not gonna complain too much about the number of tickets we got, but it seems bizarre that we were allowed over half their capacity...

Xanthi decided not to even sell tickets for the game locally. The handful of their season ticket holders will probably be moved to the VIP section and the rest will be all PAOK fans. I expect that there will be over 6,000 PAOK fans in the stands.

I expect the following lineup:

-------------- Paschalakis ------------------
Matos - Varela - Crespo - Vieirinha
---- Oliveira --------------- Shakkhov ----
Jaba ------ El Kaddouri ---- Henrique
------------------ Akpom ----------------------

Hope our fans can turn this into a party without a discord. 

Savvidis wants our last homegame (against Levadiakos) to be played without nets. Would increase the atmosphere. And I see possibilities for a pitch invasion. And a pitch invasion is a tradition and a must. After 34 years.

Guys I don’t know how you feel but this is the first championship that I am really conscious of. The first I was nine and not aware. The second I was 18 and just far away. And without internet I was happy that after the championship I could buy a newspaper on the Tuesday after the Sunday (!) at Rotterdam Central Station to read about it and see the pics of players celebrating. Hurray for modern media!

• Like it 2

Οι 18 παίκτες που επέλεξε ο Ρουμάνος τεχνικός μετά την τελευταία προπόνηση στην Τούμπα είναι οι:

Ρέι, Πασχαλάκης, Μάτος, Βιεϊρίνια, Γιαννούλης, Ίνγκασον, Κρέσπο, Βαρέλα, Κάνιας, Σάκχοφ, Μίσιτς, Ολιβέιρα, Ελ Καντουρί, Πέλκας, Ενρίκε, Ζαμπά, Άκπομ, Σφιντέρσκι.

Xanthi will be missing 6 of their starters. Three of them were picked to erase their card accumulations in this game. 

In other news, the bus taking the team to Xanthi was stopped by PAOK fans on the highway and a celebration ensued.

Ευκαιρία να πάρουν χρόνο συμμετοχής οι Ελ Καντουρί και Πέλκας. Κυρίως για να δούμε αν μπορούμε να τους υπολογίζουμε για τους ημιτελικούς κυπέλλου και φυσικά τον τελικό!