Phantis Forums

SL–R24: PAOK - Atromitos (10-Mar-19, 17:15 EET)

Blackhawk

3 hours ago, Blackhawk said:

It appears that Mauricio has a serious problem from his injury. That on is going to hurt. Canas will have to be put into service.

Let's hope he won't miss the rest of the season. Misic also should be tested for some games. Especially since Canas won't be with us next year. Misic will be with us and we have to know if he good or not. Otherwise we just loaned a sub for Shakhov (for 1,5 year).

Yeah. Though I think that for the rest of the season, we're still in okay shape. Mauricio is a blow but as long as he's not out for 7 months (in other words, a meniscus injury that will take him through CL qualifying), then we should have all the firepower we need to make it to the end. And even if that does happen, perhaps Wernbloom will live up to his potential in the summer and we won't miss him at all.

Who do we have right now, active? Misic, Oliveira, Shakhov, Canas...Balogiannis is also available but won't see any game time. Still a better midfield than essentially any other team in the league (and DEFINITELY better than the people we'll see over the next two months).

Do you remember when Paok had shiit scouts and bad management constantly doing bad transfers bringing players that didn't suit the team or were downright bad? That seems like a lifetime ago.

Edited by Nilaul
  • Like it 2

9 hours ago, Nilaul said:

Do you remember when Paok had shiit scouts and bad management constantly doing bad transfers bringing players that didn't suit the team or were downright bad? That seems like a lifetime ago.

No I don’t remember.  Could be I’m suffering from PTSD from all those bad signings and they’ve been erased my memory.  For some reason the word “necid” keeps appearing in my mind.

21 hours ago, Yiankos said:

Εντάξει η αλήθεια είναι ότι δεν έχουμε το φορμάρισμα του Α.Ρ.Η., ούτε παίζουμε την μπάλα του Ολυμπιακού. Φυσικά ούτε έχουμε τα δοκάρια της ΑΕΚ, ούτε έχουμε τον χαμηλό ηλικιακό μέσο όρο των μωρών των Δώνη.

So we are the 5th best team in Greece ?