Phantis Forums

Aris - ΑΕΚ ( Saturday, 2 Mar, 19:00 EET )

Emperor

Ημίχρονο 1-0.

Τόσο κακή διαιτησία, με τέτοια εύνοια στον αντίπαλο, είχαμε χρόνια να δούμε.

Κανονικό γκολ που ακυρώθηκε, πέναλτι μαρς που δεν δόθηκε, κάρτες που δεν δόθηκαν, φάουλ ανάποδα... και τι δεν έχει καν ο καραγκιόζης για να μην διασυρθεί η ΑΕΚ! Το σκορ, χωρίς υπερβολή, θα ήταν 3-0, με 50-50 διαιτησία, η δε ΑΕΚ δεν έκανε ούτε μια τελική.

• Like it 1

Good first half for Aris and a well deserved lead.  I've been in favor of Hazma playing but he does not fit with Pantelidis style because, like Alex mentioned, he is too slow.  Even though the major calls have gone against us, I don't feel the ref is all that bad.  I agree there was handling by AEK's Serbian defender but very difficult to avoid it since he was putting his hand down to cushion his fall not to mention no Aris player was ready to pounce on the ball.  I would be disappointed if a similar call went against Aris which is the logic I try to use on important calls.  Aris players need to calm down a bit because they are in control of the game and do not need to lose their cool and hurt the team.  The team leaders need to step in this matter.

• Like it 2

• Lazarus changed the title to Aris - ΑΕΚ ( Saturday, 2 Mar, 19:00 EET )