Phantis Forums

SL–R20: PAOK - Olympiakos (10-Feb-19, 19:30 EET)

Blackhawk

1 hour ago, DunfermlineAthleticPAOK said:

That’s mental. Gavros will no doubt try everything in their power to cause problems (I’m sure some of our own fans will oblige sadly). Please God let this game pass without incident. 

Can teams lose points for trouble outside the stadium or is it only inside? 

Well, AEK just got a fine for the crap outside their stadium, so thre's that.

Don't think AEK's fine/points deductions was for trouble outside the stadium. Even if they were it makes no difference. It all depends who the judges are. Olympiakos fans caused trouble inside the stadium (Patra) and got awa with just a slap on the wrist

I think Lucescu will go with this lineup:

----------------- Paschalakis ----------------
Matos - Varela - Crespo - Vieirinha
------ Mauricio ----------- Shakhov ------
Jaba ----------- Pelkas ----  Biseswar
-------------------- Akpom --------------------

I really don't like Pelkas and Biseswar playing together. I would start Biseswar as dekari where he is most effective, and play El Kaddouri on the left side. Also I would go with Oliveira instead of Shakhov. 

PAOK has been impressive this year in their consistency, and the teams refusal to lose. I don't think many would say that PAOK played its best football in any of the derbies this year, but I have only seen the one in Karaiskaki and the most recent one in OAKA. I am truly impressed with this PAOK group for going the distance unbeaten until now and that is not easy to do. But playing "very good football", you're brown nosing hard IMO.

• Like it 1

entaxei re file, we know olympiako plays the best football. PAOK has been pushed by the officials, Vieirinha should have been given a 30 game ban for the awful non-handball call vs Lamia. Theodoridis isn't deluded when he compares Olympiakos to Barcelona. 

We should all bow to the superior Olympiakos who plays nice football but needs 4 million chances to score a goal. 

But seriously good luck on Sunday, I hope the game is played in good spirits and best team wins!
Hopefully the assassin Savvidis doesn't drop a feather from the sky that renders Fortounis unconscious. 

• Like it 1

On 2/8/2019 at 12:00 AM, Bananas said:

Pontos lives!  Where ya been man ?  Haven’t seen you on the forum in a while.

Busy with life levendi, but rest assured I've been stalking you all.

On 2/8/2019 at 2:17 AM, Yiankos said:

I think you are a little harsh Pontos. Paschalakis has been decent this year. Besides his horrific Benfica mistake he has been helping the team securing important points.

By the way, where do you live Pontos?

Paschalakis is just too erratic for me and unorthodox all round. Even when he does well he doesn't look totally convincing, dives at silly shots that are way off target.

I live in a city in called Adelaide which isn't famous for much aside from Anthony Lapaglia, Lleyton Hewitt and award winning wine.

• Like it 1

Our squad for the big game:

Ρέι, Πασχαλάκης, Μάτος, Βιεϊρίνια, Γιαννούλης, Βαρέλα, Κρέσπο, Ίνγκασον, Σάκχοφ, Μαουρίσιο, Ολιβέιρα, Πέλκας, Ελ Καντουρί, Μπίσεσβαρ, Λημνιός, Ζαμπά, Άκπομ, Σφιντέρσκι

• Like it 1

16 hours ago, paokarag4 said:

entaxei re file, we know olympiako plays the best football. PAOK has been pushed by the officials, Vieirinha should have been given a 30 game ban for the awful non-handball call vs Lamia.  

I never said any of these things. Good luck tomorrow! 

• Like it 1

Τζατζίκι δεν χρειάζεται να τα πεις. Τα βλέπει όλη η Ελλάδα τι γίνεται με τον χαλίφη τον Σαββίδη. Με την διαιτησία που τον πάει τρένο έχει καταφέρει να χτίσει διαφορά 8 βαθμών στους αγωνιστικούς χώρους. Ευτυχώς υπάρχει και δικαιοσύνη που έριξε τη διαφορά στους 6. Από την άλλη ο Ολυμπιακός πριονοκορδέλα κάθε αγωνιστική. Κόβουν τους παίκτες του με ανύπαρκτα οφσάιντ. Οι αντίπαλοι σκοράρουν από θέση οφσάιντ. Χτυπήματα εκτός φάσης σε παίκτες του Ολυμπιακού χαρίζονται στους αντιπάλους. Κλπ κλπ κλπ. Η λίστα τεράστια. Τα λένε κάθε αγωνιστική ο Σάββας και ο Καραπαπάς. Αν ήταν 50-50 η διαιτησία ο Θρύλος θα έπρεπε να είναι με διψήφια διαφορά βαθμών στην κορυφή.

• Like it 2

Squad for the game:

Ρέι , Πασχαλάκης , Μάτος , Βιεϊρίνια , Γιαννούλης , Βαρέλα , Κρέσπο , Ίνγκασον , Σάκχοφ , Μαουρίσιο , Ολιβέιρα , Πέλκας , Ελ Καντουρί , Μπίσεσβαρ , Λημνιός , Ζαμπά , Άκπομ , Σφιντέρσκι

23 hours ago, Pontos said:

Busy with life levendi, but rest assured I've been stalking you all.

Paschalakis is just too erratic for me and unorthodox all round. Even when he does well he doesn't look totally convincing, dives at silly shots that are way off target.

I live in a city in called Adelaide which isn't famous for much aside from Anthony Lapaglia, Lleyton Hewitt and award winning wine.

Lapaglia was a decent keeper in his day

• Like it 1

Yesterday I was actually very nervous and worried as I took the bus from kavala back to Thessaloniki but i have woken up today and the anxiety has gone.

I’m now Staying in my friends apartment which is just 2 min walk from the corner of G4/5. Looking out the balcony with the flood lights raising high in the sunshine.. it’s safe to say that I am #%€$¥@& buzzing for today. I feel it’s going to be historic. 

• Like it 1

On 2/9/2019 at 6:03 PM, paokarag4 said:

@Pontos Don't sell your city short, I met a girl from Adelaide a couple of years ago in Europe. She was one of the hottest birds I've ever met. Her boyfriend was really nice too

I bash Adelaide for being a bit boring compared to Melbourne but do I love it, everything is close, houses are still affordable, and people aren't so closed off. It's essentially a very big country town.

• Blackhawk changed the title to SL–R20: PAOK - Olympiakos (10-Feb-19, 19:30 EET)