Phantis Forums

SL–R19: AEK - PAOK (03-Feb-19, 19:30 EET)

Blackhawk

Considering the circumstances (an hour with 10) a good result. Must win the Gavs next week or at least draw because if we lose with another score than 0-1 we have a disadvantage on head to head and we have some tough games away against affiliates from Pireaus.

Managed to stream the game while driving on the streets of Paris on my girlfriend's mifi. It was all looking simple before the red card (which I think was very harsh). AEK is such a little bitch team.

On to the next battle against the cancer of Greek football. We will of course be without Jaba, though I sense a nice comeback from Henrique. Must win game!

14 minutes ago, Athens4 said:

We will of course be without Jaba, though I sense a nice comeback from Henrique. Must win game!

Jaba will miss the cup game against Panionios due to the red card.

• Blackhawk changed the title to SL–R19: AEK - PAOK (03-Feb-19, 19:30 EET)

Overall solid performance considering the circumstances, AEK started off with a lot of pressure then we comfortably settled them down especially after going 0-1 up.

Silly cards were being thrown around which lowered our confidence I believe and had us play with a more cautious approach as you should, but Jaba's 2nd yellow was pure laziness. Quite surprised Matos didn't get booked hahaha, he normally is the culprit.

Ο Σαββίδης είναι ο χαλίφης και κατάφερε να κλέψει το 1-1 από την ΑΕΚ. Το ματς έπρεπε να λήξει 4-0. Ντροπή και αίσχος για αυτό το σωματείο που τολμάει να πάει για πρωτάθλημα.

Στα σοβαρά: Η ΑΕΚ είχε ένα πολύ ωραίο σουτ του Λιβάγια στο 5' που έβγαλε ο Πασχαλάκης και μετά απολύτως τίποτα. Ο ΠΑΟΚ ισορρόπησε το παιχνίδι. Σκόραρε με τους δύο παίκτες που είχαν εμπλακεί στο περιφήμο περσινό ματς της Τούμπας (Βαρέλα, Μαουρίτσιο). Πόσο κάρμα πια;;; Και μετά τους παίζαμε κορόιδο. Είχαμε 6 τελικές έναντι 1 της ΑΕΚ. Ο διαιτητής τραγικός. Έβγαλε κάρτα στον Σάκχοφ ο οποίος πήρε ξεκάθαρα τη μπάλα και δεν είχε καμία πρόθεση να χτυπήσει τον Μπακασέτα. Θα μπορούσε να δώσει πέναλτι σε χέρι του Σάκχοφ στην περιοχή, το οποίο θα ήταν τραβηγμένο. Έδωσε ανύπαρκτη κίτρινη στον Ζαμπά ο οποίος έφαγε μπουνιά από τον Λιβάγια και ο Λιβάγια δεν πήρε καν κίτρινη. Και μετά δίνει δεύτερη κίτρινη στον Ζαμπά τραβηγμένη από τα μαλλιά. Δύο ανύπαρκτες κίτρινες. Από κει και μετά το ματς τελείωσε. Εμείς κάναμε άμυνα και η ΑΕΚ προσπαθούσε να βάλει γκολ. Μία από τις 47 σέντρες βρήκε τον Πόνσε και έγινε το 1-1. Τέλος ιστορίας.

Κρατάω τον πανηγυρισμό του Μάνταλου μπροστά στον Βιεϊρίνια στο γκολ της ισοφάρισης. Να τους χαίρεστε τέτοιους "ηγέτες" εκεί στην ΑΕΧ. Κρατάω το χειροκρότημα στο τέλος του αγώνα από τον κόσμο της ΑΕΚ που πλέον πρέπει να είναι ευχαριστημένος όταν καταφέρνει και "κλέβει" ισοπαλία κόντρα στον ΠΑΟΚ. Και κρατάω την εξαιρετική απόδοση του ΠΑΟΚ μέχρι το σημείο που μείναμε με δέκα παίκτες. Αν δεν μέναμε με δέκα το ματς θα ήταν αντιγραφή του τελικού κυπέλλου. Η ΑΕΚ θα ήταν τυχερή να μην φάει 3-4 γκολ στο κεφάλι.

• Like it 1

As everyone has observed, we would’ve had the chicken sh#t punks had Jaba not been sent off.  Mantalos, tuff guy, bananes papara.

First game where you could say the foreign referee was quite poor.  Missed the penalty call against Shakhov and the second yellow on Jaba was really poor.  Had this been a Greek referee, good lord, riots and conspiracies.

The important thing is the mentality of the players.  Had we lost, and lost badly, then it would’ve been bad going into Sunday’s game.  As it is, even though we dropped points, the team didn’t take it as a loss.  All things considered, a positive result.

Edited by Bananas

I'll reserve judgement on the worthiness of the cards. I will say, though, that the ref kept control of the game which was VERY important. I am just as weary of our guys' reactions to the ref as I am of the other factors. When all is said and done, the result doesn't harm our chances for the title that much, and Jaba's absence for one game isn't that important (and honestly, it wouldn't be that big of a deal if he were out vs Olympiakos either - there, I said it). we have a deep bench for a reason, after all.

Agree about the referee controlling the game.  That’s the thing, if a foreign makes a big mistake, the players just take it as such.  If it’s a Greek referee, well we all know what happens ... the circus begins.

As for Jaba, I definitely want him in the squad.  His pace is scary and he has that potential to cut a team open, especially if they play a high line.

The referee was dreadful. Obviously EPO have not got the money to hire the services of someone like Borbalan every time and are instead just bringing any man in black over. I am wary of saying he came here with a mission but either way he is terrible.

Ίσως είναι κόλπο για να μας δείξουν ότι και οι ξένοι διαιτητές κάνουν λάθη και οι Έλληνες είναι καλοί. Εδώ θα ψηφίσουν τον Κομίνη καλύτερο διαιτητή της χρονιάς. Η διαφθορά σε όλο της το μεγαλείο. Όσα περισσότερα λάθη και ιδιαίτερα κατά του ΠΑΟΚ, τόσο ψηλότερα ανεβαίνουν οι διαιτητές!

• Haha 1