Phantis Forums

Cup-R5-L2: PAOK - Panahaiki (22-Jan-19, 19:30 EET)

Blackhawk

6 hours ago, Athens4 said:

I know I sound annoying but we should be out from the first game. They fought harder than us and should be rewarded. Instead the bigger team now takes advantage of a second chance. Unfair in my opinion.

So you think winning a single fluke match is more fair than playing a home and away game ?

16 hours ago, BostonThanatos said:

So you think winning a single fluke match is more fair than playing a home and away game ?

The only time matches should have two legs is the semi final (OK, maybe even the quarter final) and definitely not any time before. The cup is supposed to be for the smaller teams to have a run and earn some money while creating the romantic feeling of giant killers. It isn't about the big teams. The way it is now, if any big team slips up then there is always a second chance to make it right (exactly what happened with us). Where is the excitement in that? We have it all wrong in Greece (again).

For the cup I just want a draw without any strings attached. For example on Friday I want the draw to produce at least one match that involves a game between the top 4 teams. However we all know that will not happen.