Phantis Forums

SL–R16: Asteras Tripolis - PAOK (13-Jan-19, 19:30 EET)

Blackhawk

Great result. But as Chris said we could or should have been down (3-1 and not 5-1 in my opinion) at HT. Good that we recovered from the loss in the cup with this win. +3 compared to last year when we had Prio and lost 3-2 overthere. 

Τρίβω αυτό το 0-3 στα μούτρα όλων των γαύρων (γενικά και όχι του φόρουμ) και σκουληκιών συγκεκριμένα του φόρουμ. Στην υγειά σας σιχάματα!

ΠΑΟΚ εμπρός και πρόλογο μην τρως!

By the way, Akpom was the perfect striker for this game. I am pretty sure if we had Prijovic today he wouldn't be able to do anything better than him. In fact he would be quite invisible.

ΠΑΟΚΑΡΑΑΑΑΑΑΑΑ Πρωτάθλημαααααααααα!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A game of two halves. We could (and probably should) have been 3-0 down at half time. Paschalakis had a fantastic first half and definitely saved us.

Completely different second half which saw us play some nie football. Akpom had a great game and showed that he has what it takes to start.

Onto the next!

I agree about Akpom, though I think Karelis would also be suited to this game. They both have similar enough styles, and Karelis has that Campos-style ability to muscle his way through defenders. Definitely a game of two halves, it was pretty nerve wracking at the beginning.

Wow huge result, wasn't not expecting such a comfortable score line. Even if the performance was not as comfortable as the scoreline suggests. A place we always struggle to come through that with a win and minus Prijo is a huge plus. 
Bravo paokara, fantastic 3 points

Ο Ακπόμ ήταν παντού. Έπαιξε εξαιρετικά και ελπίζω αυτό να αναγκάσει τους υπεύθυνους να μην ξοδέψουν άσκοπα λεφτά στον Μπεργκ. Αν τον φέρουν να τον φέρουν με πολύ λίγα. Αν δεν γουστάρει, μη σώσει και πατήσει το πόδι του στην Τούμπα. Να κάτσει εκεί που είναι.

Πρωτάθλημα ρε κουφάλες. Χαλίφης ο Ιβάν. Διαιτησία 100-0 υπέρ του ΠΑΟΚ. Ο Σάββας είπε ότι ο Ολυμπιακός θα γίνει Μπαρτσελόνα. Χαλίφης ο Ιβάν. Στα μούτρα σας τα φλόκια. Αυτά προς ΝεοΑΕΚτσήδες, σκατόγαυρους και σκουλήκια!

• Like it 1

https://inpaok.com/524731/magos-ise-re-alefante-vid/

Big win.  BIG WIN to a team that has put us to the sword on many an occasion.

Sounds like Akpom had a good game.  I hope this isn’t just a one off and he’s the real deal.  As always time will tell.

Any idea how long Matos will be out for ?  I suppose Kitsiou will get some game time or even the new kid Lyratzis.

11 hours ago, pash said:

I agree about Akpom, though I think Karelis would also be suited to this game. They both have similar enough styles, and Karelis has that Campos-style ability to muscle his way through defenders. Definitely a game of two halves, it was pretty nerve wracking at the beginning.

I do so miss the way Campos would bash his way through teams.

• Like it 1

6 hours ago, Bananas said:

Any idea how long Matos will be out for ? 

Two yellows is one game suspension for sure. Don’t know how they count these cards but they were his 6th and 7th and I don’t know how many cards you are allowed before getting a suspension in 1 of the next 4 matches.

Yeah I'm not sure how that affects the automatic subsequent suspension. I thought it was 4 cards before you had to choose one, and if you went over before you served, that you'd be out another guaranteed. Not sure if that's overridden by the red card though. I would assume two games.

• Blackhawk changed the title to SL–R16: Asteras Tripolis - PAOK (13-Jan-19, 19:30 EET)