Phantis Forums

SL–R15: PAOK - PAS Giannina (30-Jan-19, 17:15 EET)

Blackhawk

Was at work so couldn't watch the game.

Giannoulis looks very good, I'm glad we got him back. Not sure about our second penalty and was fairly glad we missed it.

Amazing to see Swiderski score and his joy was priceless. Onto the next game against the paper team.

Following the live from sdna on my phone, while eating quick lunch at Einstein's. When I saw the goal on my phone, it was a very very happy time for me!!! Αυτοί οι τρεις βαθμοί που κερδίσαμε ήταν ότι καλύτερο. Αυτοί είναι οι βαθμοί που δίνουν πρωτάθλημα 100%!

Για να μιλάμε και σοβαρά. Πάλι φιλικό έπαιξε ο ΠΑΟΚ, με διαιτησία 100-0, χαλίφης ο Ιβάν, αν είναι δυνατόν, να πάει τις κασέτες ο Θεοδωρίδης στο εξωτερικό, δεν γίνεται να μην είναι πρώτος ο Θρύλος, τα λέει και ο Καρυπίδης, ο Άρης είναι μεγαλύτερη ομάδα από τον ΠΑΟΚ, απελάστε τον Σαββίδη, πηγαίνουμε πίσω κάθε μέρα. Καταστρέφεται η Ελλάδα μας από τον Τσετσένο!

On 1/31/2019 at 2:26 AM, Dutch Eagle said:

Damn. Looked an inch offside but I don’t think that is why we invented this rule.

They invented it so that Greek fans have proof of conspiracies.  It keeps the kafeneia working which helps sustain the economy.  In other countries, they forget about the offside after 5 minutes.

On 1/31/2019 at 4:44 AM, BostonThanatos said:

They parked the bus, Every foul was followed by 3 minutes of rolling around on the ground, They played a little too aggressively, there were 2 penalties no given to us....Just an overall crappy showing.

sounds like every game Australia plays against Middle Eastern teams. How effing boring