Phantis Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Blackhawk

EL–GS-R6: PAOK - Bate Borisov (13-Dec-18, 19:55 EET)

PAOK.jpg.d1b79252d970c38fe0cde20e1aabda09.jpg VS BATE.jpg.cb58fcf2d0f37cac7c196c8d3c4caae6.jpg

MATCHUP:           PAOK Thessaloniki - FC BATE Borisov
COMPETITION:    Europa League – Group Stage- Round 6
DATE:                    13-December-2018
TIME:                     19:55 EET  (17:55 GMT, 11:55 CST, 04:55 AEDT next day)
CITY/STADIUM:   Thessaloniki – Toumba Stadium (28,703)
REFEREES:            Tobias Welz - Rafael Foltyn, Markus Häcker - Marco Fritz, Christian Dingert (Germany)
TELEVISION:         COSMOTE Sport (Greece), Cytavision Sport 2 (Cyprus), DAZN (Canada), B/R Live, Univision Deportes en Vivo (USA), Optus Sport (Australia)

PAOK’s History against teams from Belarus in European Competitions

2018-2019:  BATE Borisov – PAOK   1:4 – (Jaba 2, Prijovic, Pelkas) - Att: 10,527 – Europa League (Group Stage, Round 2)
2011-2012:  Dinamo Minsk – PAOK  0:2 – (Athanasiadis 2) - Att: 1,502 – Europa League (Group Stage, Round 5)
2014-2015:  PAOK – Dinamo Minsk  6:1 – (Athanasiadis 3, Papadopoulos, Tzandaris, o.g.)   Att: 13,416 – Europa League (Group Stage, Round 1)

GAMES:  3    WINS:  3    TIES:  0    LOSSES:  0

I want our guys to be out for blood in this one. We've been tragic in this campaign.

Current standings:

UEFA-GL.thumb.jpg.561add4ccbb17f02e1420a69377a28fa.jpg

PAOK and Chelsea win and we are through to the round of 32. Any other results and we are out.

Εύκολα ή δύσκολα θα κερδίσουμε. Το θέμα είναι αν θα κάνει την άλλη μισή δουλειά η Τσέλσι.

Ο Λουτσέσκου θέλει να αποκλειστεί και δεν τον αφήνουν!

And I don't blame him. If we do qualify, our two EL games in February will be in the middle of the big games against AEK, Olympiakos and Aris (well not so big of a game). 

That's so true. And it will be like a miracle if will handle the league games as well as we did in the first leg. Difficult situations. It will be good points if we win BATE and qualify for the round of 32. And who knows? We might get surprisingly lucky and make it to the 16 afterwards for the first time...

I'll be landing in Belgrade a couple of hours before KO. Not sure if I will be able to watch it.

Πάρτε την πρόκριση για να μη σας πάρει ο διάβολος!!!

Let's crush these guys. My lineup:

--Pashalakis--

--Kitsiou--Varela--Crespo--Tosca--

--Canas--Mauricio--

--Jaba--Pelkas--Warda--

--Prijovic--

Rests a few dudes, and gives some much-needed time for Jaba. Pelkas is back to training normally so I expect Lucescu to push to start him.

Pelkas, Canas, Jaba, Biseswar I think they will all have to start for this game. The only question will be for Matos/Vieirinha. What will happen with those two. I think they need to start.

Levadiakos is not much of a threat, but Lucescu is going to have to balance how much he is willing to risk that game...Matos in particular looks very tired.

We 6w-5l-5t against levadia. 

Going into these games like these [or like vidi] saying it'll be easy is how we shoot ourselves in the foot.

All German officiating crew assigned for this game by UEFA.

Guys, as much as I love to see PAOK advance, Chelsea will bend over to Vidi and hand them a point.