Phantis Forums

Transfer News and Rumors - Winter 2019

Blackhawk

Warda leaving is what gave us the space for him, but I'm concerned with El Kaddouri leaving we're going to end up with even more loanees. Personally, I don't think Lucescu is going to play him until there's an emergency. He's already said it'll be at least a month until he's ready to play.

There is also Vieirinha, who will play midfield in some games from now on. It's more likely that Vieirinha will take Kaddouri's place instead of Henrique who is disliked by Lucescu anyway.

Apparently Parma will pay 1 mil for El Kaddouri.

The Biseswar contract extension until 2022 is official. His new salary is 750K + bonuses. Very happy to see him stay for 3 more years.

Also the Warda loan to Atromitos for 6 months is also official. PAOK to pay 100% of the wages.

7 hours ago, Blackhawk said:

Also the Warda loan to Atromitos for 6 months is also official. PAOK to pay 100% of the wages.

Όχι μόνο δεν έφερε πρόταση από Αγγλία ή οπουδήποτε αλλού, αλλά πληρώνουμε και το 100% του μισθού του για να παίζει σε άλλη ομάδα.

16 hours ago, Blackhawk said:

EPO has decided in PAOK's favor concerning Leveque deciding to terminate his contract with the team. He should finally be history.

Worst signing ever ?  We should do a thread poll ha ha.  Concerning Leveque, how is it possible the club can terminate a contract ?  If he’s injured, then he’s injured.  Obviously there is some clause or such, just wondering what it is.

17 hours ago, Blackhawk said:

The Biseswar contract extension until 2022 is official. His new salary is 750K + bonuses. Very happy to see him stay for 3 more years.

Is that the same wage for Biseswar as what he was on ?  Not asking for triple the money like Varela ha ha.

As for Warda, we all know his potential but the guy is a stooge.  Just lacks professionalism but most importantly can’t be relied upon.  For a team like Atromitos where winning week in week out isn’t critical, he’s perfect.  For PAOK, not so much.  Maybe he’ll learn.  Most probably he won’t.

Anyone know why El Khaddouri wants to go to Parma ?  Does he really think he’ll get more playing time there than with us ?  I can’t say I’ll miss him but I’m more concerned with depth of the squad and the stability of the squad.  Not digging all these changes (even though they’ve been mostly unavoidable) when we are having such a good season.  Hopefully Misic turns out to be decent and I’m really digging the 1.5 year loan.

I wonder about Leveque too. Not sure how a contract can be rendered invalid due to injury, unless there's some proof that he's faking it? Which, to me, it seems he might be at this point. I would like to know how side of things, personally.

El Kaddouri probably never wanted to leave Italy. I got the same impression from him when he came, that I got from Kacheridi this summer. You can just TELL when some people are not interested in joining the team; expressions speak volumes. I know Lucescu doesn't want to drop him but in my opinion, this is good news. It is also my understanding that his family lives there (so, he moved here on his own?). Always a great sign. Perhaps if Wernbloom's wife had heard that was a possibility, he would have come here earlier too.

Could be. But didn't he get checked out initially, get cleared, and then after he still "felt discomfort," go back to France to get checked out? And at that point, had additional surgery to remove scar tissue? It seems odd to me that fake surgery could occur.

7 hours ago, pash said:

And: is it true that they now get a resale rate??

I believe Atromitos wanted a buyout option after the 6 month loan. I am sure if PAOK did not agree to it thinking that he might bring a better offer from Europe or Turkey in July.

Leveque has been faking it for 2 seasons already. From what I remember the PAOK doctors checked him out on several occasions and did not find anything wrong with him. Eventually they called his bluff and let him go to France to be checked out and supposedly have surgery. After that they cleared him to play and he went through training and then faked injury again just minutes before a kick-off in a pre-season game. 

His contribution during the two season he is with us was just 65 minutes of playing time. 

This decision to end his contract was by EPO. He still has the option to appeal to FIFA.

2 hours ago, pash said:

Oh, no...apparently Ivan Savvidis has convinced El Kaddouri to stay ?

His first objective should be to try convince Varela to extend his contract and not Kaddouri. Having said that I think it's good that Kaddouri is staying since Lucescu really wants him on the team. After we win the title he can go to Italy at the end of the season if he really wants it that bad.

Besides the Varela issue, they other problem that needs to be resolved ASAP is Khacheridi sale and finding a replacement.

Seems Kacheridi said not to another team (Sivasspor). It's great when players have literally no reason to play ball.

In other news, Markovski is being loaned out to Trikala. Good luck to him, hopefully he scores many goals.

Take this with a big grain of salt, but these guys are saying Kitsiou is now on loan, if true, I doubt he'll get another chance with us come summer. This was also posted at inPAOK.

-edit- spelling

Edited by pash

Bye bye Kitsiou.  I think that’s it for him.  Although I’ve said that before I really think he’ll never play for PAOK again.  There was a stage there a few years back he showed real promise but I think he’s hit his ceiling and frankly isn’t good enough for this squad.

Good and interesting to see Henrique back.  I love the guy, his trella and his ability to turn it on in big games.  But for some reason Lucescu didn’t want him.  No idea why.  I assume he’s last in the pecking order and is only there just in case or my preference, as a super sub.