Phantis Forums

Transfer News and Rumors - Winter 2019

Blackhawk

The guy cannot speak English obviously. If he gets red cards for no reason, I can imagine he can post even worse things. I don't think he knows he will be sold. It was just a random post, not very... successful.

But for me, if we get 20 million, hell yes sell the guy. Again it's not because I don't want him next year, but these opportunities cannot be lost. And of course Savvidis is going to invest the 20 right away, as he did with the 10 from Prijovic. And if we do such huge sales, we will attract even more talented players in the future.

But of course, if Jaba grows a little bit in his head he will become an exceptional winger. Better than Mak or Rodrigues. And if he stays it will be awesome, too!

100% agreed. I bet Savvidis is still kicking himself over not selling Klaus a few years ago, before his final impotent streak. And that was probably for only a few million. The team should jump at these chances.

8 hours ago, Yiankos said:

The guy cannot speak English obviously. If he gets red cards for no reason, I can imagine he can post even worse things. I don't think he knows he will be sold. It was just a random post, not very... successful.

But for me, if we get 20 million, hell yes sell the guy. Again it's not because I don't want him next year, but these opportunities cannot be lost. And of course Savvidis is going to invest the 20 right away, as he did with the 10 from Prijovic. And if we do such huge sales, we will attract even more talented players in the future.

But of course, if Jaba grows a little bit in his head he will become an exceptional winger. Better than Mak or Rodrigues. And if he stays it will be awesome, too!

Or he could pull off a Warda,  and waste his talent.
Savidis wants to build a team and If the coach says he's vital he will stay unless the clause is hit.

Edited by Nilaul