Phantis Forums

Apollon Smyrna - Aris (November 12, 2018)

Mitsos

Another Monday game which means I get to watch it at work, for what it's worth, Aris has won all the games I've watched live.  It goes without saying that a loss in this game will be devastating, I don't even know who will be sitting on the bench.  Our roster quality should be enough to pull out the victory as long as the players psyche is positive.

First things first: I am angry, pissed off, cheesed off, peeved, f**** off

and totally xeneromenos with Karipidis's peasant mentality and S-T-U-P-I-D decision to let Herrera go!! ?

But let me try and form a line up here....

-------------------------C-----------------------

---------------------------------------------------

georgiadis----deli-souza-------menendez

-----------------------------------------------------------

----------basha-------------matilla---------------

----------------------------------------------------------

gama------------martinez-----------garcia

----------------------------------------------------------

--------------------diguiny---------------------------

Και σεις ρε παίχτες του Άρη ήρθε η ώρα να την ψωνίσετε με τον εαυτό σας ΚΑΙ ΝΑ ΚΕΡΔΙΣΕΤΕ!!!

Έριξα μια ματιά στο τι έχει κάνει ο Απόλλων μέχρι τώρα. Λοιπόν, σε 9 αγωνιστικές είναι τελευταίος, έχει μόλις έναν βαθμό (την τελευταία αγωνιστική 0-0 με τον ΟΦΗ στο Ηράκλειο) και γκολ 1-13! Τελευταία όμως δύο παιχνίδια, χωρίς να τα έχω δει, δεν πρέπει να ήταν κακός, καθώς πέραν του προαναφερθέντος, την προτελευταία αγωνιστική έχασε από τον Ολυμπιακό στο Καραϊσκάκη με γκολ στο τέλος του αγώνα.

Ο σοβαρός και προσανατολισμένος στο στόχο της νίκης Άρης θα πρέπει εύκολα ή δύσκολα να πάρει τους τρεις βαθμούς. Αν δεν γίνει αυτό, η ομάδα θα μπει για τα καλά σε επώδυνη εσωστρέφεια.

Αρχική 11άδα: Κουέστα, Κωνσταντινίδης, Βέλεθ, Δεληζλησης, Μενέντεθ, Μπάσα, Σιώπης, Γκάμα, Γκαρσία, Μαρτίνες, Ντιγκινί

Aris scored before the first minute was up maintained meaningless possession and gave up a goal off a set piece minutes before the end of the half.  You can't have Basha & Siopis in together.  Matilla needs to play and the Tunisian must be inserted into the game as well, when Aris plays teams that sit back his size alone helps.

Yeah I'll take the 3 points gladly too... ?

It was just a bit shocking to see how we were huffing and puffing from 60min onwards, while those Apollon players kept doing those sprints up and down the pitch until the 93rd min, especially their two wingers (Shikabala and the other guy on the left wing)... I was like "what the hell is going on here....??"