Phantis Forums

SL–R9: Atromitos - PAOK (03-Nov-18, 16:00 EET)

Blackhawk

Besides the 3 PAOK players Atromitos will also be missing one of their better players Vasilakakis who is injured. If we play like we did against Panathinaikos I am not worried. Big question mark will be the officiating in my opinion.

Η αποστολή: Ρέι, Πασχαλάκη, Μάτος, Τόσκα, Βιεϊρίνια, Κρέσπο, Βαρέλα, Κάνιας, Σάχοφ, Βέρνμπλουμ, Ελ Καντουρί, Πέλκα, Μπίσεσβαρ, Ζαμπά, Λημνιός, Ουάρντα, Πρίγιοβιτς και Aκπόμ.

I would send Karelis back to Belgium in December. Akpom is actually and more importantly he needs game time.

As far as the refereeing goes I expect to see some calls go in our favour. Anything to fuel the idea that we are only unbeaten because of luck and help from the officials.

Right on the money @pash as always with the team news

------Pasxalakis
Matos----Varela----Crespo----Vieirinha 
------------Canas---------Wernbloom
Jaba--------El Kaddouri----------Biseswar
----------------Prijovic

Just realised ert will be streaming the game online, had a quick look and it seems to working fine. So I'm assuming they don't have it geo locked and it should be fine for us aussies to use it

We are lacking in the final 3rd. Biseswar isn't having his best game so far, Jaba is getting into good spots and beating his defender but just hasn't been able to put in a killer ball yet. Combine that with a lot of fouls being given it's breaking up our rhythm and not allowing any flow. 

Still managed to get the goal we needed, hopefully a few more gaps will appear in Atromitos defence now that they'll have to chase an equaliser 

I tuned in late but I think El Kaddouri has looked better in this game. I'd agree to take out Biseswar - put Warda in there, and consider Akpom for Prijovic's spot. If Jaba gets too tired, toss on Limnios (or perhaps Shakhov for one of our DMs). Should give us all the firepower we need.