Phantis Forums

Aris - Olympiakos (November 4, 2018)

Emperor

Μετά από τρεις συνεχόμενες ήττες, αντιμετωπίζουμε την καλύτερη ομάδα της κατηγορίας, θα πρέπει όμως να δείξουμε ότι η γκέλα με τους κωλόφαρδους πριν μια βδομάδα και το φιάσκο με την ΑΕΚ χθες μας δίδαξαν τι πρέπει να διορθωθεί ώστε με τον Ολυμπιακό να διεκδικήσουμε τη νίκη.  Κατ' αρχάς περιμένω πιο ορθολογικό στήσιμο της ομάδας, χωρίς πειραματισμούς και κυρίως στην άμυνα, γεμάτο γήπεδο να σπρώξει την ομάδα και επιτέλους λίγη τύχη που μέχρι τώρα μας έλειψε σε αρκετά παιχνίδια.

Ενδεκάδα

--------------- Κουέστα -----------------

-------------------------------------------------

Κων-----Δελη------Σοουζα---Βαλε

------------------------------------------------

-------Σιώπης-----Ματίγια---------

Γκάμα----Μαρτίνεζ--------Γκαρσία

--------------------------------------------------

----------------Ντιγκινί----------------------

ΥΓ - Μπάσα αντί Σιώπης, δε με χαλάει. 

2 hours ago, Emperor said:

γεμάτο γήπεδο να σπρώξει την ομάδα 

Το γήπεδο ΔΕΝ θα είναι γεμάτο. Γιατί ο Έλλην είναι γνωστός ΠΑΠΑΡΑΣ πανηγυριτζής και απογοητεύεται και ενθουσιάζεται με το παραμικρό... Τα εισητήρια θα είναι πολύ κάτω.

ΥΓ - Θυμάμαι ακόμα τη θεωρία σου σχετικά με την άρση βαρών vs ποδηλασία κλπ κλπ.... ?

Ναι, ρε φίλε, έτσι είναι. Δυστυχώς.

Ο μέσος οπαδός μας πριν 2 εβδομάδες θεωρούσε την έξοδο στο Europa League αυτονόητη (ενώ η ομάδα είναι καινούργια και οι περισσότεροι παίκτες όπως και ο προπονητής τώρα μαθαίνουν την "ελληνική πραγματικότητα"), ενώ αν χάσουμε και από τον Ολυμπιακό θα αρχίσει να ανησυχεί μήπως πέσουμε... (ενώ η ομάδα έχει δείξει ποιότητα και συνέπεια στο να παίρνει τις παιχνίδια με τους μικρούς).

Κανένα μέτρο. Του ύψους και του βάθους. 

Edited by Emperor

Ένοχος και γω. Την Ευρώπη τη θέλω και γω φίλε φέτος! ?

Με βάση την ομάδα που έχει δημιουργηθεί, μη έξοδος στην Ευρώπη θα είναι τεράστια αποτυχία για μένα.

Η Τρίπολη έχει μείνει πολύ πίσω, ο ΠΑΟ φέτος έχει τιμωρία.

Τελικά δηλ, ποιος θα μας πάρει την θέση? Αυτές οι ομάδες των 1000 φιλάθλων? Η Ξάνθη? Ο Παναιτωλικός? Η Λαμία?

Άρης, ΑΕΚ, Ατρόμητος, ΠΑΟΚ, Ολυμπιακός. Αυτή πρέπει να είναι η πεντάδα Ευρώπης φέτος.

Συμφωνώ ότι είναι στόχος, διαφωνώ ότι είναι αυτονόητο. Ομάδες όπως Αστέρας, Πανιώνιος, Ξάνθη, ΠΑΣ έχουν πιο έμπειρους παίκτες & προπονητές στην κατηγορία, ο τρόπος που χάσαμε σε Ν. Σμύρνη και Ιωάννινα αυτό έδειξε. Ο ΠΑΟ είναι ερωτηματικό, έχει τη βαριά φανέλα, έμπειρο προπονητή και ενθουσιασμό, αλλά πέραν του -6 θα δούμε πως θα αντιδράσει όταν κάνει 2-3 ήττες.

15 minutes ago, Mitsos said:

As I stated yesterday, I do not believe we will lose this weekend, in a scenario that we do, anyone here believe Herrera will be relieved of his duties?

No, I don't think he will be fired and I certainly don't wish to be so.

Still, I believe this match is fully open to all results: X12 (with this order)

1 hour ago, Mitsos said:

As I stated yesterday, I do not believe we will lose this weekend, in a scenario that we do, anyone here believe Herrera will be relieved of his duties?

It will depend on the performance on the night.... If we play *sh*t and lose he will be in a very difficult position.

If we play well and lose or draw, the doubts will continue but I don't think he will be sacked just yet. 

I think what he needs to do asap is be a bit more pragmatic and all will be good. Playing deep is good sometimes, sitting back and playing on the counter-attack is OK, giving space is OK etc. Let's not pretend we are Real Madrid. We probably are when we play against Panionios, but we need to be a bit more clever when we play stronger opponents.

PS - Was on the phone to my old man, he hates the way we play by the way hahahah.  Goes: "Arrrgh all this Τσικι-Τσικι bullshit (LOL), what's the point in reaching the corner flag and instead of going for the goal, passing all the way back to the keeper just to keep ball possession? So predictable & pointless!!!". Can't blame him... We wants Herrera sacked asap. Said to him, OK, let's say we DO sack him, but who can we bring to make things better?"

Edited by ukworm

On 10/29/2018 at 3:38 PM, Emperor said:

Συμφωνώ ότι είναι στόχος, διαφωνώ ότι είναι αυτονόητο. Ομάδες όπως Αστέρας, Πανιώνιος, Ξάνθη, ΠΑΣ έχουν πιο έμπειρους παίκτες & προπονητές στην κατηγορία, ο τρόπος που χάσαμε σε Ν. Σμύρνη και Ιωάννινα αυτό έδειξε. Ο ΠΑΟ είναι ερωτηματικό, έχει τη βαριά φανέλα, έμπειρο προπονητή και ενθουσιασμό, αλλά πέραν του -6 θα δούμε πως θα αντιδράσει όταν κάνει 2-3 ήττες.

E εντάξει η εμπειρία νομίζω έχει πλέον αποκτηθεί. Τόσο Άρη που έχω δει φέτος νιώθω έτοιμος να πάω εγώ να κοουτσάρω την ομάδα ?

Αν υποθέσουμε ότι ο Ερέρα έχει το καλό βιογραφικό, τις εμπειρίες, τις παραστάσεις κλπ κλπ κλπ, θεωρώ ότι είναι δεδομένο ότι έχει καταλάβει τι παίζεται και τι πρέπει να κάνει.

Αν όχι, τότε μάλλον πρέπει η αναζήτηση προπονητή να αρχίσει...

Συνεπώς, εμμένω σ'αυτό που λέω ότι μη έξοδος στην Ευρώπη θα είναι μεγάλη ξενέρα.

Get your defence in order and things will improve. I’ve only seen the AEK game, what you showed in attack in the first half was great, goals we scored were easy, think the coach needs to remind some players they need to track back and do the dirty stuff too

I'm not making excuses but this was the first time the team played with Basha and Mavraj as central defenders and it obviously failed miserably.  I didn't watch the game, only highlights, but was very discouraged with Mavraj's attitude and body language.  Many have compared him to Ronaldo, I never remember the Brazilian acting like that, he was pure class.  I don't know that it's fair to criticize Basha after one game but he doesn't appear to have the discipline for that position.  The first goal reminded me of amateur defenders in the local EPS leagues (ano kerasia vs pefkofito).

• Like it 1

Ronaldo-our legend looked smarter and had more leadership attributes to said the least. And other atts could be stability etc. But time will tell. Mavrai was kinda incorporated late, wasn't physically OK.

As far as I am  concerned, less than 2 points in next 2 games and coach will be done. I am sure that more relevant people, close to Aris management, also think that.

Λοιπόν, let's start talking about football a little bit because those deluded mpaoxides are winding me up big time with their BS...... Wondering why the hell I waste my precious time replying to those idiots....

Anyhow......

--------------- Κουέστα -----------------

-------------------------------------------------

Kων-----Δελη------Σοουζα---Μενε

-------Σιώπης-----Ματίγια---------

Γκάμα----Μαρτίνεζ--------Γκαρσία

--------------------------------------------------

----------------Ντιγκινί----------------------

Τα βασικά πλάγια μπακ υστερούν επιθετικά (και γενικά δεν έχουν σέντρα), αλλά και τα εξτρέμ μας δεν είναι παίχτες του ασβέστη.... Οπότε γενικά στον Άρη σέντρα δεν παίζει καθόλου.... Έβαλα βασικόύς Κωνσταντινίδη και Μενέντεζ γιατί μπορούν να βγάλουν τη σέντρα άμα γίνει κανένα overlap από κει. Αλλά ο Μενέντεζ πίσω δεν πείθει καθόλου....

Ο Ντιγκινί μου άρεσε σα δραστήριος striker, τον αφήνω μέσα. Γιουνές out.

ΥΓ - Ελπίζω να μη δούμε Διαμαντόπουλο βασικό και τρελλαθούμε τελείως επειδή έπαιξε καλά με τον Ακράτητο....!?!?!?

Espirito Santo, the coach of Wolverhampton, first time replaced a player from the regular starting line up after 9 consecutive matches playing with the same starting XI. They have looked good. Quique Hernandez didn't rotate much, although some of them didn't like him, Cuper most of the time also didn't use rotation in big manner. Bajević had stability and trust in the core players from line-up. There is also that Portuguese coach that didn't change that I liked very much - hmmm the name? Oh yeah Manuel Machado.

I don't say that Paco could have done it (forced the same 11), since we had some injuries, but regardless of them he still started certain rotation. Come on, without certain dose of money and depth in the team (read: Olympiakos and Paok) you should not rotate much in Greek football if you want to win matches in series. This is my theory.

Yes - Menendez - in.

I also didn't know Diguiny and positions in the game, what he does bla bla, as I stated that concern earlier, so did you guys, but still plays ok-ish and always hungry for a run and/or shoot, moves a lot etc.

Matilla - good passing compared to some guys that play on the same positions. Velez - he looks clumsy sometimes, but actually it was seen that we had missed him against AEK. And Delizissis too missed, that is without a doubt, and Sousa not fav player of the coach. Come on, 3 stoppers are not there and/or favored for this or that reason. Too much and you are always gonna lose the stability between the lines on pitch.

Krima that Paco too soon lost his plot. I always thought we could get better out of away matches especially. I don't blame him for a home loss to Paok, 'cause we tried. I was pissed off at Younes.

Some players are not used with their 100% potential - Martinez, Sousa, Menendez, Diamantopoulos and that is the biggest disadvantage of this coach and what I blame him for.

Edited by REY
  • Like it 1