Phantis Forums

SL–R8: PAOK - Panathinaikos (29-Oct-18, 21:30 EET)

Blackhawk

Μη σταματάς Δικέφαλε. Πνίξε τα μωρά του Σπυριάρη. Πίεση από το πρώτο λεπτό και 1-0 πριν το τέταρτο. Ανάσα να μην πάρουν. Ειδικά όσοι μας χλευάζουν για το 0-2 με την Βίντι!

Haha okay chief. Do you feel that preordaining a rival's victory as illegitimate will soften the inevitable blow? Whoever wins the title this year, will still beat out Panathinaikos by more than three points...and the version of you who was posting two days ago seemed to agree.

• Like it 1

12 hours ago, PAOTHEGREAT said:

At season end you just might be.  If you finish ahead of PAO with 3 points,   will you not be the paper champions?   A win on Monday should make it legitimate for PAOK....but a defeat will make things very tight so a paper championship is not out of the realm. BTW PAO has never won a paper championship so if you get 1,   let's know how it feels.

Their might be a paper champion again this year. But it will never be at the cost of PAO - a club with more success in history than PAOK  - as you are - this year - a paper SL-team thanks to the majority of the other SL-teams. 

Η αποστολή του ΠΑΟΚ: Ρέι, Πασχαλάκη, Μάτος, Τόσκα, Βιεϊρίνια, Βαρέλα, Κρέσπο, Κάνιας, Βέρνμπλουμ, Σάχοφ, Ελ Καντουρί, Πέλκα, Μπίσεσβαρ, Λημνιό, Ουάρντα, Ζαμπά, Άκπομ, Πρίγιοβιτς.

Και χάρτινο πρωτάθλημα είναι το περσινό γιατί ο ΠΑΟΚ ήταν πρώτος στη βαθμολογία και το μεγάλο φαβορί και τον κλέψανε εν ψυχρώ στο τέλος και βγήκε 2ος. Είναι διαφορετικό να ξεκινάς με μία τιμωρία πριν την έναρξη του πρωταθλήματος. Και το -6 το φάγατε γιατί χρωστούσατε σε όλους. That being said, I don't see anymore PAO fans screaming for Alafouzos. Now Alafouzos became the good guy?

Looks like the only real difference between my lineup and inPAOK's prediction is that Biseswar and Pelkas will both play (Warda starting on the bench). I really think that by now, Warda's earned a starting position a few times...

Α, δε τον αφήσανε δηλαδή. Αχ ο καϋμένος ο Αλαφούζος. Τι καλό παιδί. Καλά άκρη δε θα βγάλω μαζί σου.

Θέλω νίκη με οποιονδήποτε τρόπο να την γουστάρεις!

1 hour ago, PAOTHEGREAT said:

He didn't let the team die....the team has become financially stable.   Let's not forget most of the debts are not from him....he personally took out loans to cover debts from the past.   That said everything has turned for the better that's all that matters.   And as Achilles mentioned we all want him to eventually leave the club.   But in order for that to happen he will need to make his money back....and that will happen over time. 

Sorry, I never said he let the club die. I was quoting you where you had insinuated he was prepared to let the club die and go out of existence. 

Lineup:

------------------- Paschalakis -------------
Matos - Varela - Crespo - Vierinha
-------- Wernbloom ---- Canas ----------
Jaba ----------- Pelkas --------Biseswar
------------------- Prijovic ----------------------

anyone else having problems with paoktv?  i just bought the game, watched 15 seconds and the got

This Event is not available in your location
The owner of this event has chosen to block your location. If you think there has been an error, please contact the event owner.
Edited by Bajewy
nevermind. everything works just fine.

5 minutes ago, Bajewy said:

anyone else having problems with paoktv?  i just bought the game, watched 15 seconds and the got

This Event is not available in your location
The owner of this event has chosen to block your location. If you think there has been an error, please contact the event owner.

Took me about 15 minutes but eventually it started working