Phantis Forums

Nations League - Game #4 - Finland V. Greece (Tampere Stadion, Tampere) - October 15, 2018

La Mendel

We're going to see another frustrating first half if he fields that line up. The only chance we'll have at creating will be guys making individual efforts, which in itself is going to ruin our shape, guys will be out of position which will give Finland some very dangerous counter attacks. 

It's aggravating cause I feel like I did back in the 16' qualies where I almost want us to drop points so this dud gets canned. I don't want us to lose, but I can't keep watching this nonsense. 

• Like it 1

3 minutes ago, gsots said:

We're going to see another frustrating first half if he fields that line up. The only chance we'll have at creating will be guys making individual efforts, which in itself is going to ruin our shape, guys will be out of position which will give Finland some very dangerous counter attacks. 

It's aggravating cause I feel like I did back in the 16' qualies where I almost want us to drop points so this dud gets canned. I don't want us to lose, but I can't keep watching this nonsense. 

Ya I've been saying that as well man.... I hate to lose but I want him out so it might be worth it...

• Like it 1

19 minutes ago, J1078 said:

Ya I've been saying that as well man.... I hate to lose but I want him out so it might be worth it...

What worries me though is would they even fire him? Like I wonder if the epo just looks at it and says "well, he did the best with what he has". Thhank God we have this vlakia nations league thing and then the euro qualies as well so if they did toss him out, we can quickly hit the reset button for qualifying.

Edited by gsots

I just don't know how the f..ck we go into the euro qualifiers with this clown... I mean the guy is making the worst decisions and having trouble getting by these teams imagine WTF he's going to do when we play against better competition??? Look what the guy did against Croatia ffs..

• Like it 1

FINLAND

1 Hradecky(GK)

2 Arajuuri

4 Toivio

6 Kamara

7 Lod

10 Pukki

13 Soiri

14 Sparv(Captain)

18 Uronen

20 Tuominen

22 Raitala

BENCH

12 Joronen(GK)

23 Jaakkola(GK)

3 Skrabb

5 Vaisanen

8 Taylor

9 Markkanen

11 Schuller

15 Halsti

16 Forsell

17 Pirinen

19 Lam

21 Karjalainen

Manager: Markku Kanerva(FIN)

GREECE

13 Barkas(GK)

2 Bakakis

4 Manolas

6 Tziolis

8 Zeca

10 Fortounis

11 Mitroglou

14 Bakasetas

18 Pelkas

19 Papastathopoulos(Captain)

23 Tsimikas

BENCH

1 Karnezis(GK)

12 Paschalakis(GK)

3 Tzavellas

5 Bouchalakis

7 Christodoulopoulos

9 Koulouris

15 Lampropoulos

16 Kourbelis

17 Karelis

20 Kolovetsios

21 Giannoulis

22 Fetfatzidis

Manager: Michael Skibbe(GER)

2 minutes ago, Alphonse said:

The front four look horrible... fresher more natural players on bench... ah re Skibbe

Of course the front four look horrible it’s the same exact line up as Friday’s game.. did we think this line up was going to perform better?? Only Skibbe did..

• Dutch Eagle pinned, unpinned and locked this topic