Phantis Forums

Nations League - Game #3 - Hungary v. Greece (Olympic Stadium, Athens) - October 12, 2018

Argy

We're playing the way my brother plays me in FIFA. Kicking the ball around but never getting to the point, but then claiming domination due to the possession stats.

25 minutes ago, J1078 said:

Ever since the first 5minutes we have looked absolutely horrible and are looking like we are going to give one up..

Hungary have sucked is into a scrappy match. Bakasetas has to be subbed

This has to be the worst display of soccer form the Greece team I have seen in a while and that's saying a lot since we have been s%$#! so far… In a do or die game we get out shot by Hungary.. Pelkas, bakasetas need to come off right away they are unable to do anything on the wings..  Mitro is a statue out there and its almost like we play a man down with him on the field.But he is the only one that ca score when and IF he EVER gets the ball.  Man we couldn't put together 2 consecutive passes.

Simply painful to watch this team who was no tactically or strategically ready to play this match and who is completely unsure of itself in everything it does. This leads to lazy back passes, second on the ball, no pressure, slow pace to build up, too much holding the ball, long balls to nowhere and impotent attacks. Sad to see Greece NT in this state. 

Bakasetas and Fortounis are useless. I'd like to see what Fetfa can do. At least he may give a jolt to this sleeping lineup. 

• Like it 1

This all stems from a useless and totally incompetent EPO. I have pointed out how poor Grammenos is and we are seen the accumulation of no football brains running a show of football.

That first half had Euro 16 Qing all over it - I think that sums it up. We also did not create any chances. Everyone was horrible with the exception of Barkas & Manolas IMO.

Fortounis, Pelkas, Mitroglou, Kourmbelis and Zeca have been so poor and we need these type of players do he doing much better. 

Tsimakas and Bakasetas - tragic!! The left side did not exist. Who plays Bakasetas on the left wing... 

This has to be Skibbes second last match in charge 

1 minute ago, GreekLunatic said:

Tziolis still gets a run for the national team what a joke give youth a chance skibbe vlaka

We've been speculating he or his agent have had something on EPO for years.

• Lazarus unfeatured this topic
  • Dutch Eagle pinned, unpinned and locked this topic