Phantis Forums

SL–R5: Olympiakos - PAOK (30-Sep-18, 20:30 EEST)

Blackhawk

Η αλήθεια είναι ότι η ομάδα δεν έπαιξε καλά. Από το μετά με την Τσέλσι δεν παίζουμε καλό ποδόσφαιρο.

Pelkas should be benched. Dare I say Prijovic also needs to see some time from the sidelines. What will it take for Akpom to get some time?

1 minute ago, PAOKSYD said:

Is this just a derby win? 

Or well we look back at this match with more relevance? 

I say this is the changing of the guard in Greek football and expect giorgioakai to have a field day on Instagram tomorrow!! 

Why wait? He's already enjoying himself (karma)

Just now, Athens4 said:

Η αλήθεια είναι ότι η ομάδα δεν έπαιξε καλά. Από το μετά με την Τσέλσι δεν παίζουμε καλό ποδόσφαιρο.

Pelkas should be benched. Dare I say Prijovic also needs to see some time from the sidelines. What will it take for Akpom to get some time?

We might not have played well, but Olympiakos didn't look particularly scintillating to me.

Akpom isn't playing because Lucescu thinks he's having trouble adjusting to the style of the game in Greece (per his nova interview from a few days ago). Hard to tell if that's true, since he's gotten zero minutes in weeks...

Ο Πρίγιοβιτς έκανε ματσάρα μάγκες. Ατέλειωτο τρέξιμο. Είναι ταύρος. Αν ο γαύρος είχε έναν Πρίγιοβιτς μπροστά και όχι τα λιμάρια που είχε θα χάναμε 4-1.

• Like it 1

43 minutes ago, Athens4 said:

Η αλήθεια είναι ότι η ομάδα δεν έπαιξε καλά. Από το μετά με την Τσέλσι δεν παίζουμε καλό ποδόσφαιρο

Not playing well but winning and that's all that matters. Years ago if PAOK wasn't playing well we would be guaranteed to lose matches against olympiakos and aek.

Very big win today!

PAOK!!

Edited by SydneyPAOK

58 minutes ago, PAOKSYD said:

Is this just a derby win? 

Or well we look back at this match with more relevance? 

I say this is the changing of the guard in Greek football and expect giorgioakai to have a field day on Instagram tomorrow!! 

lol we'll see come May. Congrats on the win

• Like it 1