Phantis Forums

SL–R4: PAOK - AEK (23-Sep-18, 20:30 EEST)

Blackhawk

It wasn't the most convincing performance. We were quite sloppy at the back and gave the ball away a few times in our third of the field. It is of course nice to get the three points with Prijo scoring some lovely goals.

I am of the opinion that we were missing Biseswar in the centre of the field. Yes, he had a good game on the wing but I think he would be even better in the middle. Mauricio needs to see some bench time, he has lost his form a little.

Don't forget that AEK had two posts and it could have been different.

Last year we lost 1-0 at OAKA, a chance created solely by our mistakes. That time Livaja was the killer and whatnot.

Yesterday, we won 2-0 and yet it was just because of AEX's mistakes and they were better and had two posts. You scumbags, how did these posts happen in the first place? Don't you see that they came from PAOK's mistakes? Especially the second post, Pelkas is giving possession for no reason and Bakasetas shoots from 30 yards and hits the post.

If those goals would go in would be well-deserved goals. PAOK's goals are only because of luck. You should be ashamed for Mantalos/Zidane. From the very beginning of the game he wanted a penalty for a handball which never happened. And then keep falling without any reason. How many fouls did you do the first twenty minutes of the game? You played your game really well. Your players tried really hard and you lost 2-0. End of story.

Bottom line. In the last four PAOK-AEX games, you scored only one goal, you conceded five, and Kominis scored three more to give you last's year title. Anyway, AEX is AEX. The game is over. On to bigger things PAOKARA mou!

12 hours ago, Yiankos said:

You all know I didn't want Crespo and Canas in the team. Now, it's time for me to admit that I was mistaken with Crespo. The guy is actually better than Varela this year.

Stop re yiankos.  I almost spat out my food when I read this!  Ok, I’m taking a screen shot of this and printing it out.  Must have a hard copy for evidence just in case ha ha.

I’ve been unable to see games this season due to starting a new job so I have to just watch highlights and read match reports.  It seems like this was a proper derby where both teams played to win and both had their chances.  Good to see.

It’s kind of sad that a foreign referee officiated.  Unfortunately it’s the only guaranteed way to get the players to just play the game.  Maybe one day ... nah who am I kidding.

In closing ... PRIJOGOAL.  And if I read another post where people say “I’m ok if we sell Prijovic for over 5 million”, to those people I say, just watch that 1st goal again and again.  If Prijo was playing for AEX and we had Klaus, AEX win.

By the way, Zambia has struck again.  Been watching his vids on Youtube.  Crazy kid.  What a laugh.

• Like it 1

Να μας λείπουν και οι Έλληνες διαιτητές και οι Έλληνες παίκτες. Ας κάτσει η ΑΕΚ με Κομίνη, με Μπακάκη, με Λαμπρόπουλο και με Μάνταλο και εμείς ας παίζουμε με ξένους διαιτητές με Μάτος, Πρίγιοβιτς και Μπίσεσβαρ. Τους φάγαμε στη μάπα καλά τους Έλληνες. Φτάνει!

Κι εγώ το διάβασα και δυστυχώς θα μείνει εκτός αποστολής με Άρη και Ολυμπιακό. Πολύ άσχημη εξέλιξη αυτή αλλά τι να κάνουμε; Η ομάδα πρέπει να είναι πάνω από όλους.

Warda best keep his head down.  I’m still not impressed we sent Henrique on loan so that Warda had a place in the squad.  He’s woefully immatureand erratic.  Scored a good goal against Benfica and now he’s the man.

Edited by Bananas

The only question is whether or not Lucescu will be able to control him. The kid just needs some discipline - he was fine up until that wonderful goal, so this is a good test of the coach (and the player). It's good that Lucescu is willing to bench him for starting trouble; we have SO MANY wingers after all.

Unrelated - the ref for this game seems pleased with how this went; he said he was expecting a much harder match than this. It helps that Toumba was a church that day. Let's hope that continues for all games.

I would say it was grabbing Rüdiger’s throat. That was not a smart move. Could have cost him red and costed us valuable time for sure. The ref just added three minutes and nothing extra despite the time al this fuzz took in stoppagetime. A draw would have been unfair but was still possible till the last whistle. 

And this was not the only time. Last matches Warda was more involved in annoying his opponent than trying to score or provide.

Edited by Dutch Eagle

On 9/23/2018 at 2:02 PM, Soprano76 said:

Bravo PAOKakia... btw, is that type of banner typical for these matches or only due to recent developments since last season?

It was used in the cup final as well.

• Like it 1