Phantis Forums

SL–R4: PAOK - AEK (23-Sep-18, 20:30 EEST)

Blackhawk

PAOK has a very strong team this year. Good luck. (except of course when playing PAO).  I think if PAOK wins the most points in the derbies, they'll win the title. It'll be good for the sport too.

Plus, this is your best chance....  In a year, Panatha will be tops!??

Great result for us. Congratulations to everyone!

You all know I didn't want Crespo and Canas in the team. Now, it's time for me to admit that I was mistaken with Crespo. The guy is actually better than Varela this year. Canas I still don't want him there, too many silly errors. And today AEK had many chances. We didn't dominate the midfield as we could and should have.

Prijovic, Biseswar, and Matos were outstanding. Vieirinha also stepped up for this game. Mauricio who played the whole game vs Chelsea was also good. I think Pelkas wasn't as good. And the great surprise was Limnios who had a very good game. Interestingly, Jaba did so many mistakes and it would have been better if Limnios stayed for the entire game.

PAOK should demand non-Greek referees for every game. I hope the same happens against Olympiakos next week. This Mantalos/Zidane is such a girl. Always down for no reason. Worse than Fortounis.

The team deserves all the congratulations, but we have to admit that AEK had many many chances and we were lucky not to concede a goal. I think Canas and Pelkas were not solid today and that's why, but in any case Lucescu has to do something about that.

Πάρτα μωρή χάρτινη!