Phantis Forums

SL–R4: PAOK - AEK (23-Sep-18, 20:30 EEST)

Blackhawk

Πολύ σωστά. Αλλά είναι αρχηγός όπως και να το κάνουμε. Δεν ξέρω κατά πόσο ο Τόσκα είναι έτοιμος για τέτοιο παιχνίδι. Ο Βιεϊρίνια είναι γνώστης της πραγματικότητας και θα χρειαστεί.

Πατήστε την χάρτινη! Θα το δω με έναν φίλο μου ΑΕΚτσή εδώ στο Μαϊάμι. Καλό παιδί, όχι ιδιαίτερα φανατικός. Είδα και τον τελικό πέρυσι μαζί του. Πρέπει να τους ξανά κερδίσουμε οπωσδήποτε!

Βέβαια βλέπετε πως καταφέρνουν πάντα να μας έχουν με την πλάτη στον τοίχο. Με το -2 που κουβαλάμε, βάζουμε εξτρά πίεση στην ομάδα ότι μονίμως πρέπει να κερδίζει όλα τα παιχνίδια. Είναι πολύ ατυχές, αλλά δυστυχώς ισχύει.

That's why it's so important that we beat AEK and Olympiakos.   Aris is improved but will lose plenty of points through the course of the season.  Beating the other 2 will put us in front of them both and then our destiny is back in our hands.  I can't see us or Olympiakos dropping many points this season, we're clearly the 2 strongest teams in the league, and in the long run we're the only teams with a deep enough bench to manage League, Europe and Cup....AEK doesn't have the strength to make any major rotations and consistently win.

One surprise: Warda left out of the squad.

These are the chosen ones: 

Πασχαλάκης , Ρέι, Μάτος, Βιεϊρίνια, Χατσερίδης, Κρέσπο, Βαρέλα, Κάνιας, Σάχοφ, Βέρνμπλουμ, Μαουρίσιο, Λημνιός, Ζαμπά, Καντουρί, Μπίσεσβαρ, Πέλκας, Πρίγιοβιτς, Καρέλης.

The match will start with one minute of silence to honour Nikos Dosidis a 21-year old referee from Gamma Ethniki who passed away after falling down during tests.

My lineup:

------------------------------Paschalakis---------------------------

Matos-----------Varela------------Crespo-------Vieirinha

----------------------Mauricio----------Canas----------------------

Jaba------------------------Pelkas-----------------El Kaddouri

--------------------------------Prijovic----------------------------------

11 hours ago, Blackhawk said:

I think we'll see Boston's lineup with perhaps Wernbloom getting a start over Canas. Can't wait for the game which I will see together with our friend Athens4.

Βάλτον να πληρώσει τα 5 ευρώ για να δείτε το ματς, είναι μεγάλος τσιγγούνης ο Αθενς. Ή καλύτερα το φαγητό. Χαχαχα!

ΠΑΟΚ γερά θα τρελαθούμε λέμεεεεεε!!!!!!!!

35 minutes ago, paokarag4 said:

Don't know if anyone knows this, but if I purchase the stream via PAOK tv, can i watch the stream a few hours after the game is over? Or is it only accessible while the game is live? 

It shows up as a game still, but when I click it the game doesn't load. I doubt it would be more likely to work if you don't watch the game initially, unfortunately

Today's starting line up:

------------------------------Paschalakis---------------------------

Matos-----------Varela------------Crespo-------Vieirinha

----------------------Cañas----------Mauricio----------------------

Limnios--------------------Pelkas-----------------Biseswar

--------------------------------Prijovic----------------------------------

Edited by Barcelona4